• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is VSF Factory of the year?

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
this new clone movement has changed the game imo. then when you factor in the quality of their reps, I am stunned.

I was never a big Omega guy until now. I have bought two Aqua Terras with the new movement and whenever I set the date I am still surprised how gen like it is. The watch is also super accurate, mine loses 2 secs a day!

What do you guys think?

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I’ve stated in other threads that I’m a big fan of the clone movement but I also love my ceramic dial Seamasters as well.
Just as I think I’m done with Omegas and VSF “Pulls me back in”

ICYUNV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18
reppin

Abslutely! If not VSF then who...

I ordered an OMF CrPO literally hours before the VSF movement was announced. Luckily, my payment didn't go through and I told Ryan I'll wait for a VSF CrPO. When I saw their AT I had to have it. Then the day I was waiting for came and I immediately threw my money at it like there was a pole and gyrating hips involved ????. The (Blue) PO GMT is sooo tempting.

Over a span of 14 days my VSF AT went from -1.5 sec to +0.5 sec. The VSF CrPO went from -/+ 0.0 sec to +6 sec in the same timeframe. I lo-lo-love these. VSF has spoiled me rotten.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
reppin

I ordered an OMF CrPO literally hours before the VSF movement was announced. Luckily, my payment didn't go through and I told Ryan I'll wait for a VSF CrPO. When I saw their AT I had to have it. Then the day I was waiting for came and I immediately threw my money at it like there was a pole and gyrating hips involved ????. The (Blue) PO GMT is sooo tempting.

Over a span of 14 days my VSF AT went from -1.5 sec to +0.5 sec. The VSF CrPO went from -/+ 0.0 sec to +6 sec in the same timeframe. I lo-lo-love these. VSF has spoiled me rotten.

they have made Omega NWBIG right now, at least for the Aqua Terras.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
VSF nailed on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Omega watches are just boring (except the Ploprof which is no longer produced)..

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Not only this movement, they updated the movement on the tuttonero. It's all black and 1:1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

shaKi47

Known Member
5/4/16
Would be great if I could also buy a VSF Omega Aqua Terra blue, but they are still sold out. :( :D

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Would be great if I could also buy a VSF Omega Aqua Terra blue, but they are still sold out. :( :D

i also want to buy. but every time i ask it says it is sold out. why? i dont understand why it is still sold out of the blue AT?

LEBLANC

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/3/17
reppin

Both are stunning.

shaKi47

Known Member
5/4/16
i also want to buy. but every time i ask it says it is sold out. why? i dont understand why it is still sold out of the blue AT?

The Problem is, that they made only 100 of each colour. i know only that they produce new ones at the moment. i heard that we have to wait for 1-2 weeks. (but not sure)

Oh-my-ga

Looking Around
26/10/18
I just ordered this vsf aqua terra gmt from Trusty Time the watch is near perfect to me but my only concern is with the crystal. the crystal seems to reflect way too much glare. any one else seem to have this issue?
https://imgur.com/a/OZu00kM

Reactions: Randomized

Freeflyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/17
I have the AT and Spectre reps and they are amazing. They keep great time and the jumping/quick set hour function is great for traveling!

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
b09419fdad07a2eeedcb536945b9ddf6.jpg

Reactions: Maron and k4jun

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
any news if they are going to rep the 39.5mm CRPO?