• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

strap for CrPO?

DanRep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/17
I love my 45mm CrPO I got last week, the only thing slightly disappointing is the quality of the bracelet, but I figured as much with a rep. That said, I am looking for a recommendation for a nice strap/nato/something to put on it? I have the one orange markers. Open to suggestions, since its a diver, I am open to a rubber strap as well. suggestions??

Clipsey

3/1/17
Kind of hijacking this thread. I have a few Omega's that i would love some more straps for, however I have no idea where to search?
Any suggestions out there?

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
I have a blacl without the mesh and a Nato black orange if you want...

Olek69

Horology Curious
27/7/18
I bought some cheap rubber ones from dhgate(yeah,i know) one with orange stitching and one with white. I really like them

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Bump @sunnydale

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Oh sorry, these are from AliExpress. Around 15 euros piece. I have some for sale at strap sale section as I bought quite a few and loved some.

DanRep

29/8/17
i picked up a strap, went with just a plain black one, but I really like it on this watch. really makes it more casual and the weight difference is substantial