• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: Planet Ocean GMT 600M 43.5mm VSF 8605 Super Clone Movement

ICYUNV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18
Thatwatchguy, Both fit and finish are excellent. The strap sits flush against the casing and between the lugs. It's very soft and supple. It tapers almost 90° at the lugs reducing the watch's footprint on the wrist. The weight difference makes it an instant pleasure to wear and while being top heavy the watch doesn't hula hoop your wrist. I highly recommend it.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Thatwatchguy, Both fit and finish are excellent. The strap sits flush against the casing and between the lugs. It's very soft and supple. It tapers almost 90° at the lugs reducing the watch's footprint on the wrist. The weight difference makes it an instant pleasure to wear and while being top heavy the watch doesn't hula hoop your wrist. I highly recommend it.

Appreciate the feedback...looks like another VSF goes on the shortlist to buy next!

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
What a beauty on this strap !

So it's an OMF strap ? installation was pretty easy ?

I might thinking about getting one ....

Thanks

flax

30/7/07
Is here so big gap, or it's only optical illusion?

omega.jpg

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Sharki06, OMF? Yes. Installation in under 5 min with the thinner spring bars.

flax, No gaps. Fits like a glove. 21mm strap + 21mm lug width.
20190109-171030.jpg

killahbeez, PMed

There indee is the big gap, you can tell on this pic . Because the gen won't have the gap like your pic, you can Google pic of gen planet ocean GMT goodplanet with rubber strap. You won see any gap like your watch.

For example there is gen review on youYouT.
https://youtu.be/ykSsugnE-l8

You can tell gen strap is perfect lien up with lug.​​​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

ICYUNV

30/6/18
Asovo, flax was referring to a width related gap i.e., a gap inbetween the lugs as indicated by his illustration. There is clearly no gap there.

You're referring to the height of the strap as it relates to the casing. It indeed doesn't reach the bezel and I'm good with that. I'll enjoy wearing it.

I believe I accurately answered flax, but thanks for your input.

flax

30/7/07
I really meant height of the strap related to the casing, sorry for that bad word "gap" I used. For me it's a big issue, because as Asovo said, it's not gen-like. Anyway, ICYUNV, thank you very much for your another detailed photo which explain everything.

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
There indee is the big gap, you can tell on this pic . Because the gen won't have the gap like your pic, you can Google pic of gen planet ocean GMT goodplanet with rubber strap. You won see any gap like your watch.

For example there is gen review on youYouT.
https://youtu.be/ykSsugnE-l8

You can tell gen strap is perfect lien up with lug.​​​​​​

Of course it is not “gen like” this model only has the ss bracelet or blue rubber strap.

Multiple strap options come with the territory for many watch enthusiasts and some straps are just to the taste of the owner with fit secondary to style.

This blue croc strap complements the blue/orange beautifully (IMO) and if the gen was available it would be my preference over the rubber :rolleyes:

Reactions: vcappp

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
I am traveling internationally for work (70% of my time) and can tell already this is my new travel watch. My only other "hour hack" watch is a gen Tag Kirium (which I will be selling). I have 2 others with me (IWC chrono and the new 300m) but neither has seen daylight - this is perfect as a traveler. Couldn't be happier with it. (Will post a photo when I get back from the lounge).

qpVKo.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

flax

30/7/07
Anyone here can help me how to remove bezel from this Planet Ocean 600M Co-Axial GMT 43.5mm VSF? I have little bit uncentered ceramic bezel on it, and I want to shift it about 0.5m to the right. I try to pull it out with watch knife, but I have fear that I will scratch it. Is here some not so invasive method? Thank you.

omega.jpg

watchdude2017

23/3/18
IRELAND
killahbeez I got a gator-leather/rubber 21mm w/gen repped clasp coming soon. My TD couldn't source a rubber one. I'll post pics and details when it arrives. There's rubber ones on dhg8, but their clasps are awful.

do you mind me asking how much the strap cost. I was hoping to source the blue rubber one but your one looks very nice too.

watchdude2017

23/3/18
IRELAND
do you mind me asking how much the strap cost. I was hoping to source the blue rubber one but your one looks very nice too.

Never mind I spotted your answer to someone else asl i ng the same question. If Sead can source the same strap I think it's time to pull the trigger on this

stealth658

Certified
18/6/17
Anyone know the Case Number for this watch? (The Goodplanet, if it matters)