• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: Planet Ocean GMT 600M 43.5mm VSF 8605 Super Clone Movement

NewFan0803

15/1/16
anyone knows if VSF would be releasing the seamaster 300 (non spectre) version anytime soon ?

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
I don't think it is like genuine. On genuine, the triangle is not recessed and in rep it is. To me that is a bad thing.

Omega-Seamaster-Planet-Ocean-GMT-19.jpg

It's hard to judge, but that looks recessed to me.

Also love the non-gen 16,5mm height, if the data on puretime is correct. No one wants a damn tower on the wrist and above 14mm every little bit counts IMO.

Reactions: vcappp

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Omega-Seamaster-Planet-Ocean-GMT-19.jpg

It's hard to judge, but that looks recessed to me.

Also love the non-gen 16,5mm height, if the data on puretime is correct. No one wants a damn tower on the wrist and above 14mm every little bit counts IMO.

Yes on that pic it does look recessed. But how about here:

fl0riz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/17
that blue one, really bueatiful. Thanks for sharing

sunnydale

29/8/09
Just placed an order to Sead the Man. Lets see how it is. Also just bought 2 genuine wooden Omega boxes to make the feel even more luxurious :)

Reactions: vcappp

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
Yes on that pic it does look recessed. But how about here:

Are you sure that's not a CG render? The triangle there also doesn't look much different from the grey circle on the bezel. But anyway, recessed or not, the size is perfect and the bloody thing is even 30$ cheaper than the normal 42mm VSF PO, so definitely "shut up and take my money" material as soon as I see some RL pics. Please post yours once you get it!

sunnydale

29/8/09
Are you sure that's not a CG render? The triangle there also doesn't look much different from the grey circle on the bezel. But anyway, recessed or not, the size is perfect and the bloody thing is even 30$ cheaper than the normal 42mm VSF PO, so definitely "shut up and take my money" material as soon as I see some RL pics. Please post yours once you get it!

You could be right. I went through some YouTube videos and many of them showed recessed silver parts of the bezel. Well as said, def take my money material!

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Damn, I'm in, too. VSF is gonna bankrupt me :(

Train1

28/8/07

I checked several on Chrono24 and Joma and the triangle doesn't look recessed on the gens for sale there.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I thought I was done for a while after picking up the Aqua Terra but this looks on par from the photos so far.

I don't mind the bigger size...this might give my Breitling Avenger Seawolf some competition for wrist time on the weekends!

sunnydale

29/8/09
These reps must be god damn good that we are nitpicking about a recessed pearl.

It is not the pearl that is recessed, it is the silver parts on the bezel insert. It really is different if you have a gen with smooth insert and a rep that has deeper and higher parts on the insert. Meaning some parts are machined deeper to look similar to genuine but the production method should be filling holes and not making them! It shows AND feels when you touch with your nail. It was the biggest flaw on older ceramic SMPs and seems it is still an issue. Odd that they did fine on CRPO.

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Agreed, the same ( if not worse ) flaw, that no factory can get right on ceramic SMP Omegas. I guess this is one of those V2, V3,..., V10 games..

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
This is exactly what I thinking. I have a 6" wrist...

Had the V6f with the low beat and 7 wrist
The V6f was really good and close to gen except for the movement and I loved the gooplanet but I couldn’t wear it, it was to big for my wrist..
dfc2f5ccf8fa7bb4fa2e89c298d41026.jpg

Reactions: TimeValue

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
It is not the pearl that is recessed, it is the silver parts on the bezel insert. It really is different if you have a gen with smooth insert and a rep that has deeper and higher parts on the insert. Meaning some parts are machined deeper to look similar to genuine but the production method should be filling holes and not making them! It shows AND feels when you touch with your nail. It was the biggest flaw on older ceramic SMPs and seems it is still an issue. Odd that they did fine on CRPO.

Got it. Thought everyone was speaking about the pearl. Bezel markers are somewhat a big deal for me as well and since this is a GMT there are even more numbers to annoy you, lol. However I guess I will order the blue one anyways, as long it is well finished and bezel markers are crisply engraved I can live with it.

fl0riz

7/6/17
Any other TD's that sell this one? I couldn't find any.
Maybe some good QC pictures can shed some light on the recessed marker

fl0riz

7/6/17
Have a look at this, seems the grey line on the bezel seems recessed after all on the gen. The triange you can't see 100%

omega_23230442203001_good_planet_ocean_gmt_15.jpg

sunnydale

29/8/09
Have a look at this, seems the grey line on the bezel seems recessed after all on the gen. The triange you can't see 100%

omega_23230442203001_good_planet_ocean_gmt_15.jpg

Yes there are different pictures, some artificial, some real deals. The one you have looks like the real deal AND it has recess at least on the round line.

By the way, Sead put one on order for me :)