• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: Planet Ocean GMT 600M 43.5mm VSF 8605 Super Clone Movement

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Have a look at this, seems the grey line on the bezel seems recessed after all on the gen. The triange you can't see 100%

omega_23230442203001_good_planet_ocean_gmt_15.jpg

I've just bought the gen few days ago, the triangle and grey line are on the same surface with the bezel, just different texture. The blue on gen is very subtle,not sure if it's just the lighting on the reps make them seem a lot lighter. Feel free to ask me any other questions on the gen.

fl0riz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/17
I've just bought the gen few days ago, the triangle and grey line are on the same surface with the bezel, just different texture. The blue on gen is very subtle,not sure if it's just the lighting on the reps make them seem a lot lighter. Feel free to ask me any other questions on the gen.

Enjoy, stunning piece. And thanks for clearing this up :)

Stuntman81

23/3/16

Hey, nice catch and thanks for sharing!

Can you confirm the lug width of the gen gmt? I've seen various sources claim 20mm, 21mm & 22mm. I know the 42mm has 20mm lugs & the 45mm has 22mm - so does the gmt have 21mm?

Also what's your wrist size? Looks good!

Reactions: csthe

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Hey, nice catch and thanks for sharing!

Can you confirm the lug width of the gen gmt? I've seen various sources claim 20mm, 21mm & 22mm. I know the 42mm has 20mm lugs & the 45mm has 22mm - so does the gmt have 21mm?

Also what's your wrist size? Looks good!

Just measured the lug width, it is indeed 21mm. My wrist is 17.5mm.

Stuntman81

23/3/16
Thanks for confirming @nirvana0002

I've sent Ryan at Intime an email to see if there's a rubber strap available for these yet and if not if one of the other straps would fit.

​​​​Still on the fence about ordering this one, my wrist is also about 17.5cm. I tend to like smaller watches (my largest is the 42mm v6f PO) but this looks like it fits you well.

Reactions: vcappp

nirvana0002

Known Member
7/3/18
Thanks for confirming @nirvana0002

I've sent Ryan at Intime an email to see if there's a rubber strap available for these yet and if not if one of the other straps would fit.

​​​​Still on the fence about ordering this one, my wrist is also about 17.5cm. I tend to like smaller watches (my largest is the 42mm v6f PO) but this looks like it fits you well.

Well I have watches from 39.5mm (JLC perpetual calendar) to 47mm (PAMs), comfort wise the 40mm is winner, no doubt there. But appearance wise the 42mm AP and this 43.5 PO definitely look the best on my 17.5 wrist. Another pic with better lighting condition:

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
^^ very nice. any chance of a close up of the bezel pearl triangle?