Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New Release: Planet Ocean GMT 600M 43.5mm VSF 8605 Super Clone Movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by colea View Post
    Do you know if the blue rubber strap it's available to the dealer ?
    Not available.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Well. This pilot is ordering one.

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 255)]Flying a lot more than usual, lately, excuse my absence.[/COLOR]
        Click below!
        My Franken SMP 2531.80.00 Thread

Comment

it's a pity that it's 43.5 mm, if it was 41/42 i would have taken it, seems like i will have to get the 42 PO

Comment

Originally posted by mari115 View Post
            it's a pity that it's 43.5 mm, if it was 41/42 i would have taken it, seems like i will have to get the 42 PO
            This watch doesn't wear considerably bigger than the 42mm PO. It does look much better in person though. The shiny bezel makes the world of difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Therion666 View Post

This watch doesn't wear considerably bigger than the 42mm PO. It does look much better in person though. The shiny bezel makes the world of difference.

Looks brilliant...I just can’t decide between this and the GMT Good Planet!

Comment

It was easy for me, I despise blue watches

Plus the black is more versatile.

Rep makers rarely hit the exact tone of blue, so black ones are usually a safer bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Therion666 View Post
                  It was easy for me, I despise blue watches

Plus the black is more versatile.

Rep makers rarely hit the exact tone of blue, so black ones are usually a safer bet.
                  Ha, I know the feeling after many failed blue Breitling tries!

It’s just something about the blue and orange that I cannot stop coming back to, but in the end I think I will go the black and go the gen black leather to satisfy my desire for perfection and comfort

Comment

I fell for the forum hype more than once, bought the blue version of whatever watch I was interested in at that time, sold every single one and replaced it with the black version. I'm about to do the same thing with the new Longines Hydroconquest. I never said I was sane..

Comment

I took some more pics today, what a lovely watch ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X