• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CrPO 45mm first purchase!

DanRep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/17
Made my first rep purchase from Lucy on 9/5/18, tracking shows my watch will be in my hands tomorrow. So excited!

I ordered the 45mm CrPO with the 8500 clone movement. QC picks were flawless and Lucy then took it back to the factory to have the dial cleaned of any dust. She is great BTW. The watch looks great and very excited. Had to come on here and post! will update with wrist shots!

rwifreak

13/5/15
That is awesome man, can't wait to see it. About to order one myself.

DanRep

29/8/17
Got it in and must say, I am blown away with the quality. exceeded expectations.

Last edited:

rwifreak

13/5/15
That is crazy the pic showed up when I quoted you and it posted LOL....It looks phenomenal...VSF factory right? How does the crown feel?

DanRep

29/8/17
weird, sometimes the pictures shows up, other times it doesn't.

here it is using the RWI uploader:

DanRep

29/8/17
That is crazy the pic showed up when I quoted you and it posted LOL....It looks phenomenal...VSF factory right? How does the crown feel?

yes, its the VSF version with the 8500 clone movement. the crown feels good, not too loose or stiff. its a little tough to screw down though. you have to push in pretty decent to get the thread started, but I like that. I have had other watches that when you try to hand wind you end up screwing in the crown.

another big plus is the sapphire, its just as clear as any gen watch I have owned, spectacular watch.

Reactions: rwifreak

mikenike

1/12/17
yes, its the VSF version with the 8500 clone movement. the crown feels good, not too loose or stiff. its a little tough to screw down though. you have to push in pretty decent to get the thread started, but I like that. I have had other watches that when you try to hand wind you end up screwing in the crown.

another big plus is the sapphire, its just as clear as any gen watch I have owned, spectacular watch.

I have three of them. Crown is very easy to manage.