• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Seamaster Diver 300M Gen grey vs Vsf black

nine

Known Member
17/9/13
Today I visited a Omega AD office with a VSF Seamaster,

The Gen grey dial / blue bezel looks pretty impressive than picture.
I also take some picture, compare to Gen grey dial, the rep black is well done and acceptable.

UUzMs.jpg

UUKqp.jpg

UUvAh.jpg

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

I also take some picture, compare to Gen grey dial, the rep black is well done and acceptable.

UUzMs.jpg

UUKqp.jpg

UUvAh.jpg

thanks for the pictures. grey looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuntman81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/16
Ballsy move that! Taking a rep into an AD and doing a side by side - how'd you manage that?

Looking at them I almost think omega changed the pip & bezel numerals after the review samples were sent out deliberately so as to throw the rep makers off.

Rep looks good - just hope VSF update the tells & bracelet.

Thanks for posting!

Reactions: vcappp

Kernow

Renowned Member
2/9/13
That’s frowned upon - taking a rep into an AD. Did they just let you take side by side comparison photos?

Reactions: Maron

Rooneey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/18
Ballsy move that! Taking a rep into an AD and doing a side by side - how'd you manage that?

Looking at them I almost think omega changed the pip & bezel numerals after the review samples were sent out deliberately so as to throw the rep makers off.

Rep looks good - just hope VSF update the tells & bracelet.

Thanks for posting!

i am waiting for updated bracelet also, but could you tell me about which tells you talking about please?

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

UUzMs.jpg

UUKqp.jpg

UUvAh.jpg

thanks for the pictures.

by the way, just curious, how bravely did you do all of these just in front of the official authorized Omega dealer? and in their boutique?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
what do you think about? Is the Gray dial is a rep not Gen?

Grey is gen, can't wait to hear the story behind the tagged paper :wtf:

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
As an old member I know people here do not like what the OP did. Do not go to AD with your rep. More than that, do not advertise RWI there with a tagged pic! We do not want to get attention from Omega or other brands! Just my 5 cents...

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Loved the pics, for sure. But bringing that kind of potential attention to the forum pulling a stunt like that... not good mate

Reactions: Essray and vcappp

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Ballsy indeed.

The rep SMP 2018 has its flaws that is very minor that is known to only a few, but it looks too good, so much so that it can pass off as a gen in the first or second glance. So i'm not surprised that the salesperson at the boutique probably didn't even notice anything was amiss. That's just how good VSF reps are. Just look at their AT models

Reactions: leo6929

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
As an old member I know people here do not like what the OP did. Do not go to AD with your rep. More than that, do not advertise RWI there with a tagged pic! We do not want to get attention from Omega or other brands! Just my 5 cents...

I think this guy is one of the "insiders", like kobe24 and reppists. He probably was not in an AD while taking the picture, but I have no doubt that the grey dial is gen. Might even be the gen that VSF bought to replicate from.

He was able to get the Spectre with new clone movement back in April (see this thread: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...d-omega-seamaster-300-spectre-better-than-v6f).