• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

8500 Clone Movement Rotor Moving When Winding (VIDEO)

mikenike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/17
Power reserve on mine is very good. It is as advertised. I would buy more without hesitation, but if you’re buying a PO, invest in a LMPO first!

For anyone who comes across this thread, I believe this issue was exacerbated by improper winding of the watch. In other words, I was manually winding this thing every single day to keep it running without wearing it. As I’ve come to understand, that is a big no-no.

Reactions: vcappp

fasty

Horology Curious
26/7/18
I have this exact problem with my AT GMT. Very glad to see that it's a relatively simple fix. Thanks for the info.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I have this exact problem with my AT GMT. Very glad to see that it's a relatively simple fix. Thanks for the info.

could you please update what method you used if you managed to fix the problem successfully!. thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fasty

Horology Curious
26/7/18
could you please update what method you used if you managed to fix the problem successfully!. thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I've been in touch with a local watchmaker who also says he's confident it will be a quick and simple job. I'll post an update when I get it sorted.

Reactions: vcappp

Olek69

Horology Curious
27/7/18
Any news here? I got the same problem with my aqua terra gmt, but my watchmaker didn't want to take the movement apart. He was afraid to destroy it

Pogostik

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/18
Power reserve on mine is very good. It is as advertised. I would buy more without hesitation, but if you’re buying a PO, invest in a LMPO first!

For anyone who comes across this thread, I believe this issue was exacerbated by improper winding of the watch. In other words, I was manually winding this thing every single day to keep it running without wearing it. As I’ve come to understand, that is a big no-no.

Last edited: