• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 2018 Seamaster 300M Blue

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
When I see some nitpickers here (not only in this thread but everywhere) I understand why rep now cost nearly double of what we were considering super-rep 8 years ago.

Quality went up, but people rejecting watches for these kind of "problem" doesn't help the TD lowering the prices.

I should get me Gray dial today if DHL decide to deliver this time (they skiped 2 days for "weahter problem"... Guess they never seen 15cm of snow in Canada before.....)

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Nice. Bezel pearl looks good on that one. Bracelet and balance wheel are still wrong. Balance wheel doesn’t really bother me, so I’ll get one as soon as the correct bracelet is available.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Has anyone fitted this AT strap?

w5EEG.jpg

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
I'm tempted to try. I much prefer rubber straps to bracelets anyway.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Let me know if you do so, I prefer this strap over the new strap.

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Received mine late last night (dhl works up to 10PM!)

It's quite frankly spectacular!

The dial has a great radial sunburst (which doesn't catch today with bad weather :p)

smpgray.jpg

Congrats Vric! What are your views about the pearl?

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
It exist in real life and look better than the retail version, but it's a flaw.

i had a black one 2 months ago which I liked, but not enough to keep. This gray one is a keeper I think.

Beemer913

9/10/17
I'm gonna pick one up as soon as they put the updated movement in, hopefully they can get close to gen with this one, V1 is already a stunner!

Reactions: Sunsh88

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Anyone know anything about when the correct bracelet will be available?

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Has anyone fitted this AT strap?

w5EEG.jpg

I received my AquaTerra strap today. It's a NO GO for the SMP. The lug hole are not aligned and it's impossible to work them in.

The OLD SMP rubber strap can be fitted with 21mm curved spring bar (I did it on my black one) but you will have a nice 10-30 minutes of joy fitting it in.
The holes aren't aligned either, but curved lug make it possible to reach them (AT strap is too stiff at lug to do this trick)

Reactions: vcappp

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
I received my AquaTerra strap today. It's a NO GO for the SMP. The lug hole are not aligned and it's impossible to work them in.

The OLD SMP rubber strap can be fitted with 21mm curved spring bar (I did it on my black one) but you will have a nice 10-30 minutes of joy fitting it in.
The holes aren't aligned either, but curved lug make it possible to reach them (AT strap is too stiff at lug to do this trick)

Thanks for trying. Any pics with the SMP rubber strap?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

Thanks for the feedback mate, yeah omega rubber straps always give a give minutes of good fun to install them.