• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SuperRep Omega List?

42zero

Horology Curious
3/9/18
Hi, I'm looking to buy an Omega, but after hours of searching I've found some pretty obvious flaws in most of the models I've looked at, or it hasn't been from a TD.

I'm pretty interested in the Planet Ocean Seamaster, but it'd be great to have a list of Omegas that are deemed as SuperReps by the community.

Right now I'm pretty much finding a model I like, checking the TDs then comparing to the real thing, and most I've found have pretty obvious mistakes, so it'd be great to just have a few models that are highly rated here to choose from.

Hope there are enough to make a list :)

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Here is the thing with Omega: up until very recently (like a month ago) there hasn't been a good movement for any omega that has an open caseback and there still isn't a good movement that has the spacing & thickness right for any omega chronograph.

Vsf just came up with a movement that solves a lot of the open caseback problems. So for now probably about the only Omega that is really good is the recently released aqua terra from vsf & lmpo from noob. As the new movement gets put in other watches and they fix any other little issues there will be other good Omega reps

Reactions: 42zero

ICYUNV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18
VSF CrPO & AT are definitely NWBIG IMHO...