• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
Hi guys- nice thread!

I just received my Planet Ocean in 43.5mm - classical with Metal Bracelet and additional black orange Strap.

What do you think about the 43.5mm Version- is it the same watch as the 42mm and 45mm version with other dimensions?

One thing is maybe interessting for guys to buy:

The 43.5mm Model hat 21mm Strap Size-really rare and not so much after market straps are available!

Attached some impressions- I LOVE my new Omega
20cfe759da0d0e7cc0ef17ec253666b3.jpg
cce01600ef125fefebd4a5bcf65088d6.jpg
54a99ef8537818263a35f6ecbcd6d053.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

georgegmt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/17
Hello friends! Have some questions:
- does gen simple clasp fits to the crpo 42 bracelet without any tunings?
- does gen “push” clasp fits to this bracelet?
- the hands of the 42crpo are not ideal at the edges. How I can fix it? Install gen? Maybe some more quality alternatives?

pease!

PO42

23/4/19
The normal clasp from SMPc and the push-clasp fit without any tuning. It's plug and play.

PO42

23/4/19
IMG_20181109_123047_zpshoi2vqvp.jpg

Genuine bezel installed, comparison pics to follow later. Just need to install the micro adjustment clasp and this will be a hell of a watch!

I just asked sunnydale via pm, but I'll try here too.
did anyone else manage to remove the bezel from his VSF? Mine is at my watchsmith to get some updates. But unfortunatly he didn't get the bezel off the case. So no way to install the complete gen one. Only insert might be possible. Is there any hidden hint to get this f**k off?

thanks for your help guys...

Edit: just found an answer from sunnydale in this thread, that it was only possible with the bezel remover from omega...damn

Last edited:

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
I just asked sunnydale via pm, but I'll try here too.
did anyone else manage to remove the bezel from his VSF? Mine is at my watchsmith to get some updates. But unfortunatly he didn't get the bezel off the case. So no way to install the complete gen one. Only insert might be possible. Is there any hidden hint to get this f**k off?

thanks for your help guys...

Edit: just found an answer from sunnydale in this thread, that it was only possible with the bezel remover from omega...damn

Sorry for not replying to your mail. Best would be to remove it with the Omega tool but for sure it can be removed with basic tools if you have the skills. My watchsmith charges 20 euros only and he is a sertified Omega repair guy.

PO42

23/4/19
I'm not worried about no answer via pm. I was just in hurry, so I asked twice.:drinks_cheers:
my watchsmith did a lot of work on bezels. But he isn't able to get this moved from case.
he told me, he uses a Bergeon bezel removing tool. But he is not an Omega Service Point and doesn't have the Omega tool. He is afraid to damage the case while using more power to remove this thing. So I think, I have to live with the 'frankenbezel' with just a gen inlay.

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
Is there any ETA on the CrPo Steel GMT as yet?
Really looking forward to seeing how that piece turns out.

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
I think there was a rumour it was being worked on but no word lately...would love this one!

I was seriously considering the black/orange but when I saw the post that VSF were working on a release it has really made me wonder if I should wait.

​​​​​

madmax1967

1/1/19
Italy

Ah, I see... the night&day bezel...
Well, VSF has almost everything ready... they just have to make a new bezel... not that's an easy task, I already hear all the critics about the black/white connection precision and finishing... :D

But it will be nice to know if they have plans about it or not, because that one would be definitely on my list...

madmax1967

1/1/19
Italy
I was seriously considering the black/orange but when I saw the post that VSF were working on a release it has really made me wonder if I should wait.

​​​​​

Couldn't find the post... is something official or just a someone's wish?