• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
f30c533f16df7bf782a6f67ff2b079f4.jpg

Just landed, no Au engravings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp and Maron

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Finally, I got my 42 mm with silver markers from Ryan. The watch looks great but I have two issues with it: after three day of wearing (13 hours in total), the power reserve never holds more than a night. I guess that's normal for a rep? But that's not a big deal. More important is that the clasp isn't shutting right anymore. When I lift or bend my wrist, the spring releases the clasp. This happens every here an then so at the end I do not wear the watch anymore at the moment.

Any idea how I can fix this?

Edit: Got it "fixed" myself with the clasp. :raisedeyebrow: When closing the diver extension make sure that it is closed back in the clasp correctly, then the regular joint fits tight in it and the spring holds it tight correctly.

You may not be active enough to charge the PR simply by wearing it. Have you tried giving it a full wind before wearing it?

madbill71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
USA
I think I’m taking the watch to the watchsmith for a check on the wind system/rotor. Sometimes it seems that the automatic rotor moves a little when turning the crown and, by the way, I think the crown seems a little bit loosen when winding or adjusting time.

I read there was an issue with the rotor on some watches in that it span round if the watch was fully wound. so I asked the dealer about it before I approved the watch. They checked the watch and said it didn't have the issue. I have also given it a good manual wind and there was no hint of the rotor spinning. I just checked my email to them and they said, "rotor spinning fast is movement issue and it could be seen during QC, I double check on the watch and I can't find anything wrong"

Finally, I got my 42 mm with silver markers from Ryan. The watch looks great but I have two issues with it: after three day of wearing (13 hours in total), the power reserve never holds more than a night. I guess that's normal for a rep?

I have the 45mm version with silver markers. If I wear the watch for 5 days (Mon - Fri 7:30am - 10pm) without any manual winding, the reserve is around 48 hours. If I give the watch a good wind and put it down the best I have got so far is around 61 hours. I am really pleased with it especially at its accuracy. I think I am super lucky and I have been sent a really good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Where did you get it from? Ryan told me his silver ones are ALL infected by the AU engraving.

Thanks!!

I ordered a while ago, it was returned to sender

I’ll be listing it for sale soon

Reactions: vcappp

frisoer

24/8/18
I ordered a while ago, it was returned to sender

I’ll be listing it for sale soon

Let me know, I'd most likely am willing to buy. Why do you want to sell it again?

Thanks!

frisoer

24/8/18
Anyone got recent QC pics without AU engravings? I'm impatiently waiting :>

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Get the GMT instead. It's a much nicer watch in person.

Nba94

Horology Curious
22/5/18
Anyone got recent QC pics without AU engravings? I'm impatiently waiting :>
Jennifer from puretime confirmed earlier today that the au engravings have been removed from the caseback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Hello dears,
sorry but I don’t speak English very well ... I'm not very expert in evaluating the replicas of watches that are found by the various TD.
Can you tell me if this version of Omega Seamaster is good and true to the genuine one?
the 8500 clone movement work well or does it have problems?
thank a lot for your answers
https://puretime.io/watch-brands/om...ilver-markers-a8500-super-clone-2-straps.html

That is the best version available. The movement is reported to be very good.

Nba94

Horology Curious
22/5/18
Hello dears,
sorry but I don’t speak English very well ... I'm not very expert in evaluating the replicas of watches that are found by the various TD.
Can you tell me if this version of Omega Seamaster is good and true to the genuine one?
the 8500 clone movement work well or does it have problems?
thank a lot for your answers
https://puretime.io/watch-brands/om...ilver-markers-a8500-super-clone-2-straps.html
You might wanna read the 790 posts in this thread...

A lot of knowledge has been shared here.

The least thing you can do is put some effort in reading.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
You might wanna read the 790 posts in this thread...

A lot of knowledge has been shared here.

The least thing you can do is put some effort in reading.

Considering ESL he or she may need a little more help than those who read english fluently

Reactions: Thrasher

Ema79

25/12/18
thank you very much for your kind reply !!! puretime and intimate are both reliable sellers or one is better than the other? this is my first purchase and I would not be wrong !! ????

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
thank you very much for your kind reply !!! puretime and intimate are both reliable sellers or one is better than the other? this is my first purchase and I would not be wrong !! ????

all trusted dealers on RWI are equally trustworthy and reliable. both that you mentioned are fine and you should have no worries. Just make sure you read the terms and conditions,

Ema79

25/12/18
Nba94.

I'm really making a lot of effort to read a lot of threads ... this may be an excuse to learn English better but I need at least a year to read 720 threads..????????
and I would like to buy the watch by the end of January ...????

Reactions: Paulwm

Nba94

Horology Curious
22/5/18
The last couple of pages would have answered your questions. Even if you struggle with the language.. the least you can do is read. so many people spend their time sharing their knowledge and experiences.

Anyway, glad you've got your answeres.

Ema79

25/12/18
The last couple of pages would have answered your questions. Even if you struggle with the language.. the least you can do is read. so many people spend their time sharing their knowledge and experiences.

Anyway, glad you've got your answeres.

Ok thanks ????????

Sent from the RWI App