• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Why even bother? The best thing is to reject the watch and once VSF gets 200 watches back I hope it finally clicks in their greedy skulls that they need to pay more attention in QC. There are plenty better reps out there..

1848Bochum

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/6/16
2bwiT.md.jpg
2b8IA.md.jpg

Got QC pics of the orange version. No wrong engravings on it. But it looks like the pearl is not centred? I have asked for detail pics, but I think it wont be better

Last edited:

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
This one looks exactly like the one I rejected in October :
IMG-20181018-121755.jpg

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
What do you think is wrong with the lume?

Pearl looks a little off centre, and the 12 might be a little crooked - hard to tell with the angle and the photo cropping.

1848Bochum

29/6/16
What do you think is wrong with the lume?

Pearl looks a little off centre, and the 12 might be a little crooked - hard to tell with the angle and the photo cropping.

Lume: It looks like there are orange spots? Never seen this before in lume shots?

12: Is okay as seen in the other pics

Pearl: yes it is off centre. But is it a reason to reject?

Sent from the RWI App

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
I need your help. Would you accept it? Or is it legit to reject it?

Well if you notice it now it's probably going to keep bugging you. It is definitely noticeable if anyone takes a second look at it. I accepted a bezel insert with a little smudge on the lume triangle and its really tiny, but its also the kind of thing you can't unsee.

1848Bochum

29/6/16
Well if you notice it now it's probably going to keep bugging you. It is definitely noticeable if anyone takes a second look at it. I accepted a bezel insert with a little smudge on the lume triangle and its really tiny, but its also the kind of thing you can't unsee.

I rejected the watch. I think they got a little bit pissed. I have been instructed that a replica is not an original, that other buyers have accepted it and that it is the best watch they have. After these word they send a full refund. Now I don't now what's next. Asking another top dealer or waiting for the next batches an new experiences here.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I rejected the watch. I think they got a little bit pissed. I have been instructed that a replica is not an original, that other buyers have accepted it and that it is the best watch they have. After these word they send a full refund. Now I don't now what's next. Asking another top dealer or waiting for the next batches an new experiences here.

Blacklisted from all TD’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: k4jun

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18

Damn, sorry to hear that. I've seen QC rejected for smaller issues than that. That is a shitty response though. Rep or not, we are ponying up a good amount of money for these pieces, and what's the point of a super clone movement if even the pearl alignment reeks of bad QC.

Reactions: vcappp and Bokthoi

Hortatos

Horology Curious
30/10/18
Athens, Greece
I accepted the watch because there was no other option available, given the fact that besides the engraving on the back the actual watch is as close as it gets.
So i think i won't mind this small detail.

Pogostik

15/9/18
Hi All
got my QC pictures. First one the pearl was off centre on left. Get second QC on right and being told its the same watch with new bezel.
Just doesn't look like it to me and would they mod a watch anyway?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• photo33189.jpg
    photo33189.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Looks like a different watch. The 2 of the 12 is lower. Pearl looks better, but I’d have accepted the first one.

tommyxx01

Horology Curious
11/9/16
The 2 is to low .... first was better imo

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk