• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

1848Bochum

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/6/16
Been waiting for the new batch to come out for almost 2 months. I was happy to see I've got a new mail with the QC and wow gold stamps on the back?!
First, I thought the TD mixed up something but everything else about the watch is typical VSF. Came here to see if there is any else thinks it's weird. Looks like yes.

x7JeR.jpg

Is it even the silver marker version? This is not Chazingtime QC pics, or?

Sent from the RWI App

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I believe that gen has only the serial number on the back. Boy did they mess up the latest batch..

My VSF 42mm silver numeral version from the mid October batch has only the serial number engraving on the back of the case. And it matches the serial numbers on the sticker on the back, the fake warranty card and the fake hang tag, that's just awesome. Is this a random serial number or are they all the same?

IMG-20181108-150651.jpg

I think it's perfect on an 18.5cm (7.25") wrist:

IMG-20181108-152139.jpg

1848Bochum

29/6/16
Ok. That is no good news. What's are you doing now. Think about taking the orange one as long as available. Won't wait for a next batch.

Sent from the RWI App

GaalDoma

11/3/18
Ok. That is no good news. What's are you doing now. Think about taking the orange one as long as available. Won't wait for a next batch.

Sent from the RWI App

I go and get a gallon fuel and pour it on myself... :)

I'm afraid this thing can't be a mistake. Setting up machines that can engrave those marks isn't a minute or question of a wrong click somewhere. I don't want to sound so paranoid but do they start the "v2/v3/v4 and so" on game?

Stuntman81

23/3/16
I believe that gen has only the serial number on the back. Boy did they mess up the latest batch..

My VSF 42mm silver numeral version from the mid October batch has only the serial number engraving on the back of the case. And it matches the serial numbers on the sticker on the back, the fake warranty card and the fake hang tag, that's just awesome. Is this a random serial number or are they all the same

All serial numbers of a certain type are the same which I'm actually glad about - it means that WIS will be able to tell a rep from a gen and should make it easy to save a lot of scams from ebay and the likes.

Here's a pic from puretime

omg2018081805-2799dbbcfdbcbd9c40.jpg

Reactions: k4jun

georgegmt

23/8/17
Hey guys, it it MUCH BETTER then noob crpo? I think in my noob is poor dial, non contrast bezel insert and crystal.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I have a 45.5mm version from Puretime (October batch). Just checked and there are no gold related engraving on it although the serial number of mine is 87968666

There aren't any on mine either, my post was about the serials being the same on the watch back, the sticker, warranty card and hang tag. The AU engraving has appeared on the watches in QC pics in the last couple of days, so they must have somehow screwed up the latest batch. Nothing new if you ask me...The V2, V3, V4...., VX game has begun..

Hortatos

Horology Curious
30/10/18
Athens, Greece
Mine also has the au engraving (Chazing time) so i am not sure how to handle it since it seems to me that all reps from this batch have the exact same marking.

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
well, if no-one accepts them, they should realise they need to fix it...

1848Bochum

29/6/16
Mine also has the au engraving (Chazing time) so i am not sure how to handle it since it seems to me that all reps from this batch have the exact same marking.

The CT team is not really interested in a solution. Just solving the order... They confirmed that the complete batch is affected by this problem. For the buyer there is hardly any alternative but to accept. They are currently checking whether the orange batch is also affected. If not, the colour change would be a good alternative for me. If not I do not know straight also not. The engraving would permanently disturb me and cloud the joy of the new watch. What do you want to do?

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

GaalDoma

11/3/18
As it had become a fantasy model I rejected it. It simply isn't what I paid for and wasn't 30 USD either. Especially annoying if I know they have the right set up for the cases.

You can say it's not even visible when I wear it but damn if I support acts like this what's next? Accidental Hublot logo on the helium valve?

1848Bochum

29/6/16
It could be a hard way to get the money back. Do you have any experience with the top dealers?

Sent from the RWI App

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
somebody should really tell VSF that gold hallmarks aren't applicable to a stainless steel case. I'm not even sure that the gen has the anti-counterfeit globe on the lug, does it?

kobe24 ??

They already know that, only need to change a new one can solve this problem :)

Hortatos

Horology Curious
30/10/18
Athens, Greece
The CT team is not really interested in a solution. Just solving the order... They confirmed that the complete batch is affected by this problem. For the buyer there is hardly any alternative but to accept. They are currently checking whether the orange batch is also affected. If not, the colour change would be a good alternative for me. If not I do not know straight also not. The engraving would permanently disturb me and cloud the joy of the new watch. What do you want to do?

Sent from the RWI App

I reported them the obvious error since this is not the product depicted in their listing and wait for further communication. I did not reject nor approved the QC just wait and see.
https://chazingtime04.co/products/p...1-vsf-best-edition-silver-markers-a8500-super

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
How hard could it be to have that polished away? Such a shame they did this