• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Wasn’t really happy with this off centre and badly liked pearl. I know it’s small but it’s pretty much the only one I’ve seen like this.

66302bcda9588ab80f67e36f3baa20dc.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
sunnydale I've tested my 42mm VFS CrPO. First -0,5 bar (important if going to sauna) and 5,0 bar (important for swimming) it passed boot tests with no problem direct from factory. But all watches are individual so I wouldn't dare to use any watch rep or gen in water before testing it. :)

Thanks mate, sounds good! Need to get it tested then :)

madbill71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
USA
I have to say absolutely loving my watch. Whilst I have never held a genuine version the quality of this is superb, so much so that I'm thinking of ditching all my other low cost reps that just pail in significance to this, Time keeping seems spot on as well bar a few seconds each day, I just hope that the movement proves to just as good. :)

Reactions: vcappp

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I have to say absolutely loving my watch. Whilst I have never held a genuine version the quality of this is superb, so much so that I'm thinking of ditching all my other low cost reps that just pail in significance to this, Time keeping seems spot on as well bar a few seconds each day, I just hope that the movement proves to just as good. :)

Yeah, I get what you mean...since VSF launched their latest models I take a look at my older reps and... oh man... I used to loved them though... but now we have been spoiled, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: madbill71

Omega_guy123

14/7/15
UK
My initial disappointment has now gone and since oiling the bracelet it feels a lot better. Sure there are little things I’f I’m picky like the engraving on clasp not as good / deep as noob and the crown action a bit dodgy.

However I’m happy with it and for about 7% the cost of the gen it’s great. Power reserve is very good and it looks well on the wrist, only time will tell how good the longevity of the movement is

Reactions: vcappp and leo6929

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Yeah, I get what you mean...since VSF launched their latest models I take a look and my older reps and... oh man... I used to loved them though... but now we have been spoiled, lol

Same here. And now when considering of buying a rep with a cheap miyota I'm thinking twice ;)

Reactions: leo6929

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
sunnydale I've tested my 42mm VFS CrPO. First -0,5 bar (important if going to sauna) and 5,0 bar (important for swimming) it passed boot tests with no problem direct from factory. But all watches are individual so I wouldn't dare to use any watch rep or gen in water before testing it. :)

I got mine tested today and unfortunately it failed. Crystal gasket leaks. It should be ok to wash it and maybe swim but nothing deeper. A bit disappointed as ice swimming season is here...also tested my AP QE Cup and it failed too...what a day.

kiz1

Renowned Member
9/11/15
I got mine tested today and unfortunately it failed. Crystal gasket leaks. It should be ok to wash it and maybe swim but nothing deeper. A bit disappointed as ice swimming season is here...also tested my AP QE Cup and it failed too...what a day.
Sorry of its been answered before, but how did you get it tested?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

fatasian

Horology Curious
4/6/15
Jennifer at Puretime emailed me last night they were back in stock, ordered and waiting for QC pics. I will be selling my Noob bought from Toro later..

madbill71

12/9/18
USA
Where is the size difference between the 42 and 45, is it literally a bigger watch or the same watch with a bigger bezel?

Rooneey

22/9/18
Thanks to your mini reviews i narrowed down my next buy to 3 watches. One of those is this one. I havent seen any opinions about bracelet, how good is it?
Also 42mm would be my choice, considering orange markings, but as far as i can see silver has no flaws regarding to colours.
Anyway is there any orange version gen vs rep comparison anywhere?

Reactions: Deathminder

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16

So 5,0 bar and it Is good to Go Swimming? Thought for Swimming you Need 10bar?

Sent from the RWI App