• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I was looking at pics of the gen and is the color of the numbers off? I dont really notice any difference.

Some people just look at photoshopped gen pics and make in accurate conclusions. I keep saying this but generally speaking there are many gen batch variations of the years ....so small colour/shade differences here and there doesn’t make your watch a fake.

Reactions: efthimis and vcappp

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Some people just look at photoshopped gen pics and make in accurate conclusions. I keep saying this but generally speaking there are many gen batch variations of the years ....so small colour/shade differences here and there doesn’t make your watch a fake.

It looks like the gen changing color in light, this is gen vs noob. At some pictures the gen looks very light orange, in some dark.
Do the VSF Numbers look like plastic or metal?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ob-crpo-vs-gen

Reactions: vcappp

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
Here’s a v5 with black gen bezel and one of the orange is gen while the other is v5.
dcc08db482b61f6a47e06f659382f4fc.jpg

They are pretty much identical in color and the only way I can tell them apart is the pearl.
d4e529859d32621194413a8f4a9e366e.jpg

Reactions: mech500

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Here’s a v5 with black gen bezel and one of the orange is gen while the other is v5.
dcc08db482b61f6a47e06f659382f4fc.jpg

They are pretty much identical in color and the only way I can tell them apart is the pearl.
d4e529859d32621194413a8f4a9e366e.jpg

thanks for the photos.
By the way, it is Noob factory’s one, not VSF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
thanks for the photos.
By the way, it is Noob factory’s one, not VSF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I uploaded a Noob v5 since people were comparing the accuracy with VSF in the thread. BTW the orange on the dial looks too strong on the VSF to me.

Reactions: vcappp

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
There's still the silver numeral version available, so why bother. I doubt it's in a different shade of silver than gen, so it's a very safe choice:) Easy peasy ;)
I'm torn between the two too TBH, orange makes the dial pop, but the silver one looks great too, very classy.

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
There's still the silver numeral version available, so why bother. I doubt it's in a different shade of silver than gen, so it's a very safe choice:) Easy peasy ;)
I'm torn between the two too TBH, orange makes the dial pop, but the silver one looks great too, very classy.

I think I’m gonna get both dials. Silver is also appealing to me now.

Also, what makes you think Omega do not have various orange shade batch dials? Manufacturers are always doing this sort of stuff, changing font spacing, bezel shades etc ....some batches are very rare and virtually no photos. For example, take the green submariner (Kermit), there are at least 4 different green shades of bezel in gen....people only compare the reps to the most popular gen batch and make conclusions.

Reactions: Maron and vcappp

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I know they do, I was just trying to comfort the worried crowd ;)
Being called out is the last thing on my mind, I'm sure that people know better and keep their opinions to themselves
I just can't make up my mind on which one to go for. I had both, the old V6F ones, but can't remember for the life of me which one I preferred..Getting both seems reasonable, I can still sell the one I don't like so much and save a buck on shipping.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I got the orange and it’s nice but a part of me thinks I should have gotten the silver (more classic). Colours can get a bit gimmicky after a while. I’m gonna get both and see which one to keep.

Reactions: Maron

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I got the orange and it’s nice but a part of me thinks I should have gotten the silver (more classic). Colours can get a bit gimmicky after a while. I’m gonna get both and see which one to keep.

I can relate.. I know I'll end up with both eventually..i just know it.. ;)

Bokthoi

4/9/17
Can we confirm whether this is also a slow date change movement compared to the instant change in the noob crpos o_O