Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

Which one? Night n day bezel?
    Yep, day and night Bezel.
    will edit the pic now too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammydodger79 View Post

Yep, day and night Bezel.
      will edit the pic now too.
      I think there was a rumour it was being worked on but no word lately...would love this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

I think there was a rumour it was being worked on but no word lately...would love this one!
        I was seriously considering the black/orange but when I saw the post that VSF were working on a release it has really made me wonder if I should wait.

​​​​​

Comment

Thanks, but no not that model.
          This one. https://k8q7r7a2.stackpathcdn.com/wp...movement-4.jpg
          Ah, I see... the night&day bezel...
          Well, VSF has almost everything ready... they just have to make a new bezel... not that's an easy task, I already hear all the critics about the black/white connection precision and finishing...

But it will be nice to know if they have plans about it or not, because that one would be definitely on my list...

Comment

I was seriously considering the black/orange but when I saw the post that VSF were working on a release it has really made me wonder if I should wait.

​​​​​
            Couldn't find the post... is something official or just a someone's wish?

Comment

Originally posted by madmax1967 View Post

From memory i think it was Kobe who mentioned it was being worked on at some point in this thread...but with 98 pages I’m not likely to find it

Comment

Originally posted by madmax1967 View Post

It was a post by Kobe24 that said it was a likely upcoming release.

Comment

Working...
                X