• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

Subdued

20/11/19
İs your watchsmith going to be able to fix the crooked omega logo on the dial? I have a similar problem and I’m trying to decide if I should get a new dial for $80 or have my watchsmith straighten it out.

Where can you buy a new dial for 80 usd?

Jasyd

Horology Curious
23/1/21

End link issue that sticks out more on the 42 than others sizes, I know this is debated and wrist size, how you wear plus actual photo angle are all factors.

But, I noticed my 2nd last link from the top doesn’t fold over without being pushed, as suggested by others I tried baby oil and cleaning. It’s minor but it stops the band from shaping around the wrist, and since watches are a game of mm it makes the end link stick out just that little bit more.

My equivalent bottom links fold over smoothly. So I’ve switched my top and bottom links and its a little better.

I think the other factor is the 1st link is a little too large and are higher than the end link. So the two edges stick out. Maybe they used the same links for the 42 as the 45... hence the 45 doesn’t have the same problem?

Reactions: chentepilot

Robsen

I’ve been replaced by a box. I don’t Belieeeeve it
Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
This is my first Omega and arrived today, find there not being an easy date change weird as used to Rolex.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Did anyone tried to put a gen dial with this model?

I have a gen dial, hands, crown and tube and helium valve, so also interested to know if these will fit the vsf or whether I will have to keep looking for a noob 2824.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Anyway I have a want to buy out there for one of these, so if any of you chaps decide to move yours on, give me a shout and let’s see how this works as a franken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk