• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob LMPO 1948/1948

patrck17

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/18
So I just accepted QC pics for a new Noob LMPO. I won't bother posting QC pics as it looks similar to those posted already of the new version LMPOs. They all seem to have the red tip second hand but the case back has WORLDPREMIERE as one word instead of WORLD PREMIERE in the case of the gen.

I am posting this because the SN I got on mine is 1948/1948. I am wondering what your thoughts would be. Obviously it isn't a QC issue so I didn't reject but I feel like I'd rather not have that particular serial number as it would draw more attention. Though honestly with this case back being WORLDPREMIERE instead of WORLD PREMIERE I don't think it much matters.

Last edited:

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
So you got the last LMPO ever made. Lucky guy! :D

It's a bid sad that noob introduced the worldpremiere error after getting it right years ago, but I'd trade that for the correct red hand any day.

Reactions: leo6929

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
C´mon.. really? Are you going to have a lot of people taking a look at the serial no.? Besides, in real life there´s a 1948/1948 out there

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
So you got the last LMPO ever made. Lucky guy! :D

It's a bid sad that noob introduced the worldpremiere error after getting it right years ago, but I'd trade that for the correct red hand any day.

honestly I believe the opposite, I'd be bothered much more by a silly flaw like WORLDPREMIERE which can't be fixed than an orange tip that you can easily paint and mod.

Reactions: kaddy

patrck17

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/18
Yea I agree with you guys. I'll take the last LMPO I guess! It does suck that botched the spacing after having it right. It rarely comes up that anyone sees the case back so it isn't breaking my heart really.

Reactions: leo6929