• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW RELEASE: A8605 clone Aqua Terra

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
PolonusTM I quite like your version too!

It’s nicer than I thought.
d1d289436a39512354d9ad978445855a.jpg

1e72fd06149de6cf49a9f696c6f2fe6e.jpg

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Last edited:

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Any news on updating the size to correct 43 mm? I would love to get it...

fasty

Horology Curious
26/7/18
My AT has just developed a problem. I haven't had the watch on for a few days. When I went to wind it this morning it felt very rough and hard to wind. I also noticed that the rotor was spinning when i tried to wind manually. I've send a message to intime (they say there's a 2 year warranty on their movements) and am waiting on a reply.

Also, the rotor is much louder than when I first got the watch.

Would anyone know what might cause this problem?

I store the watch in my watch box when not being used and it's never been dropped/hit off anything. I'd say I've worn it 15 times in the last 2 months.

Last edited:

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
It really sounds like the watch was hit or dropped. Younger brother, perhaps? ;)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

fasty

Horology Curious
26/7/18
:D

There's no way anyone could get to it and the case is still perfect.

I've been reading up on it and it seems to be a relatively common problem with automatic watches. It can happen when the wheels in the winding machinism are improperly lubricated.

I'll be sending it back to intime next week so they can check it out.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
My AT has just developed a problem. I haven't had the watch on for a few days. When I went to wind it this morning it felt very rough and hard to wind. I also noticed that the rotor was spinning when i tried to wind manually. I've send a message to intime (they say there's a 2 year warranty on their movements) and am waiting on a reply.

Also, the rotor is much louder than when I first got the watch.

Would anyone know what might cause this problem?

I store the watch in my watch box when not being used and it's never been dropped/hit off anything. I'd say I've worn it 15 times in the last 2 months.

please find the thread. there was a thread about this issues recently. there was another member here has same problem on the same watch as you. the member even uploaded a video for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fasty

Horology Curious
26/7/18
Thank's so much for the info. I found that post and it's the exact problem I'm having. Very glad to see that its a relatively simple fix.

Reactions: vcappp

Oh-my-ga

Looking Around
26/10/18
I just ordered this aqua terra gmt from Trusty Time the watch is near perfect to me but my only concern with it is the crystal seems to have too much glare. any one else seem to have this issue?

Olek69

Horology Curious
27/7/18
Does anyone know when the blue gmt will be back in stock? My father wants one

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Anyone know anything about the current size case version of this one?

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Anyone know anything about the current size case version of this one?

It seems like the Correct size 43.5mm GMT Aqua Terra 8605 is released from VSF today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: csthe