• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW RELEASE: A8605 clone Aqua Terra

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I ordered both AT & AT GMT from vsf & they both just showed up. I have not had a chance to take pics yet, but I can confirm that both are the same case size @ 41.5. Honestly, they are both beautiful watches even if the case size is wrong on the gmt

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
I got my GMT today from Sead, flawless transaction as always. The watch is simply stunning. Clear crystal, no single dust on the dial, winds butter smooth, good overall finish on the case and bracelet, movement beautiful. I think it is up to par with the genuine in quality. Just the size is an issue for my brain.
​​​​​

DarqueBark

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/10/10
I got my GMT today from Sead, flawless transaction as always. The watch is simply stunning. Clear crystal, no single dust on the dial, winds butter smooth, good overall finish on the case and bracelet, movement beautiful. I think it is up to par with the genuine in quality. Just the size is an issue for my brain.
​​​​​

Looks gorgeous! I can't spot a single flaw on it

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
That we know and it bothers me quite a bit :) Bad bad VSF, shitting on our cerials!

Looks great. Could you share a wristie please. I am actually thinking the size would suit a lot of people with smaller wrists like myself

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The rep is smaller by just 1.5mm. Is it really that noticeable? Even if it's side by side with the gen, the 1.5mm size difference is probably not even gonna be obvious...

​​​​​​​
30600437498_602565f09b_b.jpg

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
The rep is smaller by just 1.5mm. Is it really that noticeable? Even if it's side by side with the gen, the 1.5mm size difference is probably not even gonna be obvious...

​​​​​​​
30600437498_602565f09b_b.jpg

I have the new VSF AquaTerra GMT and I like it. The product itself is pretty amazingly good.

However, there is a noticeable difference between the 43mm case and 41.5mm case in terms of visual and feeling after seeing them in person and wearing the genuine Aqua Aqua Terra GMT and non-GMT same time at the Omega Boutique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mech500

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Looks great. Could you share a wristie please. I am actually thinking the size would suit a lot of people with smaller wrists like myself

Sorry mate I have packed it already and did not even resize the bracelet since I chose to sell it before I even received it.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I have the new VSF AquaTerra GMT and I like it. The product itself is pretty amazingly good.

However, there is a noticeable difference between the 43mm case and 41.5mm case in terms of visual and feeling after seeing them in person and wearing the genuine Aqua Aqua Terra GMT and non-GMT same time at the Omega Boutique.

Interesting. Maybe I will go to the boutique one of these days to see the GMT if it's available and take a look at it side by side with my non GMT AT.

Reactions: vcappp

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Interesting. Maybe I will go to the boutique one of these days to see the GMT if it's available and take a look at it side by side with my non GMT AT.

I’ve not been able to find it at 3 boutiques i visited. Im guessing it’s not current stock

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I’ve not been able to find it at 3 boutiques i visited. Im guessing it’s not current stock

I visited to 5 different Omega boutiques to find the 43mm Aqua Terra GMT and finally found at the last reachable location which is already far away distance from my home.

By the way, according to the Omega boutiques, also 41.5mm vertical teak dial Aqua Terra models already became one of their previous generation models. So, not many products are remained at the moment.

The current generation of Aqua Terra models have the horizontal teak textured dial.

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
I visited to 5 different Omega boutiques to find the 43mm Aqua Terra GMT and finally found at the last reachable location which is already far away distance from my home.

By the way, according to the Omega boutiques, also 41.5mm vertical teak dial Aqua Terra models already became one of their previous generation models. So, not many products are remained at the moment.

The current generation of Aqua Terra models have the horizontal teak textured dial.

I can’t say that I’m a fan of the colours in the latest range, the blues look a bit more muddy but I guess the grey and orange looks pretty nice. Didn’t the range before the last horizontal lines?

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I can’t say that I’m a fan of the colours in the latest range, the blues look a bit more muddy but I guess the grey and orange looks pretty nice. Didn’t the range before the last horizontal lines?

I feel same as you. I like the grey and orange look pretty nice on the horizontal teak models. by the way, what does it mean “Didn’t the range before the last horizontal lines?” ?

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
A little update. I’ve been running an experiment for the last 10 days. I usually don’t leave my watches on my winder but I left one of my GMT’s with the new movement on it. While keeping an eye on it the watch has been accurate to within a minute over that period. I put it on the timegrapher today and it’s was showing an amplitude of 280-282 and a rate of -1 to -4.
Very satisfied so far

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
marco130 I agree with you regarding the movement and like it alot, have regulated mine to +2 secs/day and it keeps that also, no matter on wrist or on desk over night.
To me it's one of the first rep GMT movements that I think have the capability to last and work great over time.
Will be sending mine to a modder soon for him to evaluate/service the movement and to see what weakness the movement may have.