• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

searching for the best LMPO 1948 with red second tip and from EU stock.

Mista

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/18
Hello guys,

I am searching for the best replica of th Liquidmetal Planet Ocean 1948 Ltd Edition .
especialy they have to be thin as the gen is, and have the red second tip!

Also I am searching a dealer inside of the European Union, to minimize the risk from the customs in Germany.
Unfortunately I did not get the LMPO wich was Sold yesterday here in the member sales area. He has one with the “WORLDPREMIERE” and not “WORLD PREMIERE”, and the red second tip. He guess that the watch was buying from supermirrors, I contact Sead and he told me that both wich is in UK stock have dark orange not red.

So I am confused.

I know that the LMPO from omf is thicker with almost 15mm and the noob v5 is 14,2mm and more near to gen.
but what other reps there are and witch one have the red second tip?

thanks guys looking for your reply’s.

greeting mista.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Hello guys,

I am searching for the best replica of th Liquidmetal Planet Ocean 1948 Ltd Edition .

Also I am searching a dealer inside of the European Union, to minimize the risk from the customs in Germany.
Unfortunately I did not get the LMPO wich was Sold yesterday here in the member sales area. He has one with the “WORLDPREMIERE” and not “WORLD PREMIERE”, and the red second tip. He guess that the watch was buying from supermirrors, I contact Sead and he told me that both wich is in UK stock have dark orange not red.

So I am confused.

I know that the LMPO from omf is thicker with almost 15mm and the noob v5 is 14,2mm and more near to gen.

greeting mista.

Get the noob ver. The orange second hand is an easy fix, but it is impossible to fix a case that is too thick.

Mista

24/7/18
And where can I find the noob version, especially from EU stock?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hello guys,

So I am confused.

greeting mista.

Sead is an A1 dealer he has sold me some excellent watches from his UK stock . The QC on his watches is spot on . I was going to buy a LMPO off him 2 weeks back , he gave me the same message when asked about the second hand tip being red ' it was much better on the V5 more red but he felt it was still maybe a tinge too orange ' . I LIKE that no messing about , and very HONEST . It put me off buying the watch , so i purchased a Tudor BB Shield V5 from him instead ( amazing rep).

However i should have just gone ahead with the purchase as it seems Sead's ' a tinge too orange is red to most peoples eyes' (LOL) The lad who sold the LMPO yesterday on the M2M sales purchased his LMPO from Sead at the same time i was looking to purchase , so i assume it was from the same batch . The watch he had on the M2M spoke for itself , it looked the bees knees and the second hand definitely looked RED. If i hadn't have purchased 6 watches in the last recent weeks ( 3 gen 3rep) i would have snapped that guys arm off for that watch . If you do a research on the watch , you will find threads where purchasers have posted pictures of their LMPO's with red second hands .

The NOOB V5 is the way to go , it was classed as NWBIG for a long time ( due to orange second hand tip ) , however is now classed as a Super Rep as people are reporting their watches have a red second hand .

I would get Sead to send you some QC pics and decide on the colour yourself .To be honest in the QC pics i received the second hand tip looked RED to me ,despite Sead's assessment .I will probably buy a LMPO from him at some point. You can't go wrong with buying from Sead's UK stock , especially if you are in UK , no customs worries and the watch is on your wrist 2-3 days after payment .

Last edited:
Reactions: Teecey09 and Mista

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
****** look at the m2m section there is a watch advert just posted that may interest you ***

Reactions: Mista

Mista

24/7/18
Guys your are very special here. I can not say how thankfull I feel. Realy amayzing.

@chocollito:
I ask hin to send me qc, or if He can find New batch and send me with triangle shipping to germany.

I still wait for the answer. And I want to buy by sead, because of the Reputation He had and you advise me too.

Teecey09

Known Member
10/6/18
U.K.
It is the Noob v5 but with an orange tip. Seems there have been a couple of different batches, some with red and some with orange tips.

Reactions: Mista

Mista

24/7/18
@ mod!

can you please delete the pictures please?

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
I personally don't think the orange seconds hand is a big deal. It just looks like sun fading, and I've seen countless gen Seamasters of all types with a faded red seconds hand that now looks orange. If it bothers you that much I recommend just getting some red enamel or lacquer paint.

Reactions: mech500

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
100% agree.

Who can prove that omega did not use orange tips in say the first few batches? Nobody knows this watch well enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
I have a noob v4 lmpo which I am considering selling.

I am in Australia though, let me know if interested I will post the advert.

I have had it for over 6 months and it's not getting any wrist time .

For the record I got the seconds had painted red by a modder and movement cleaned and greased caseback.

Currently on the rubber strap , the SS strap is in mint condition. Practically brand new.
2557e9c59c8e3bcd9ba23db8b0961fbf.jpg
bd78bdd54eb1e81f6537d55ee7503284.jpg
8550294beffad01fa17696fd7dd0d46c.jpg
6dec21abcc78f3a167552ee7eae247d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
Regarding the orange second hand tip: Aside from some members getting a LMPO with a red tip, I've asked 2 TDs recently and both reported back that the newer LMPOs come with red. So the problem seems to be finally fixed.

JohnSnow123

Horology Curious
18/4/17
Regarding the orange second hand tip: Aside from some members getting a LMPO with a red tip, I've asked 2 TDs recently and both reported back that the newer LMPOs come with red. So the problem seems to be finally fixed.

Which TD's have you talked to? I'm trying to source a V5 with red tip.

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
Sead and chazing, but any TD will be sourcing it from the same stock.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Sead and chazing, but any TD will be sourcing it from the same stock.

I contacted one of those TD's to buy a LMPO he told me second hand still looks orange . See page 1 of this thread chap .

GreenGrocer

23/7/10
This is the QC I got from Chazingtime yesterday, V5 with red second hand tip. I explicitly asked them to source a sample with red second hand tip and they delivered within 2-3 days.

VWaVT.jpg