• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: Aqua Terra with 8400 clone movement

Poro92

Horology Curious
30/7/18
Hmm, the black/green watch a few days ago I posted pictures of has been with my friend since arrival.

The first few days he wore it throughout the day with no problems at all and the watch kept good time. Yesterday however he didn't wear it and less than 24 hours later the movement is running more than three hours behind.

Any ideas what could be the reason for this?

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Anyone have any lume shots?
Does the blue dial look purple like the photos or does it look blue in real life?

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Hmm, the black/green watch a few days ago I posted pictures of has been with my friend since arrival.

The first few days he wore it throughout the day with no problems at all and the watch kept good time. Yesterday however he didn't wear it and less than 24 hours later the movement is running more than three hours behind.

Any ideas what could be the reason for this?

Might have gotten magnetized

Reactions: vcappp

austonmatthews

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/10/17
I just received the blue dial in the mail...first thing i thought as that I accidentally was sent the black dial. Turns out the blue dial is just really really dark compared to the gen, which I have seen in person a few times. The quality is really good just that the dial is way too dark.

Razorig2 The dial shows up purple under my phone's flashlight, but not daylight...Will post a video soon...

Reactions: Razorig2 and vcappp

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I can say that the blue is VERY similar to the Skyfall Aqua Terra

VSF Skyfall for reference

68bd7e926e95c71db6b6114fcb20a91c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: vcappp

zlataroni

Horology Curious
7/8/18
Hey guys, what do you think, is the "O" of the Omega lettering a reason to RL? This is by far the best piece I received, all the other ones had unsymmetric Logos or totally screwed up lettering.

https://imgur.com/a/oQgl0wg

Type-S

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/13
Check out the inner circle. I'm not one to nitpick but there's definitely a little extra "smudge" there.

wow, you will definitely not see that on your wrist

do you have a good relationship with your TD? I can see them being quite annoyed at a rejection for something like that

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
The genuine dial is a direct swap to the new super clone movements from VSF. The gen dial is a bargain at only 600$ and it will solve all smudgey business and crooked lumespilled markers... ooh those horrible rep. dials why can't they make a 400$ watch with same QC as a 4000$ one.
However I'm quite relived that they didn't tried to replicate the aligator straps from the foie gras and champagne feed alligators that Omega use...

If I'm going to give a serious advice, the VSF models with a new developed movement and the over all quality of the Omega reps from them is a lot more watch for the money than many other 6-700$ reps with crap movements and deco plates that are very unstable. i.e. Some APs and RM models.. just saying.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
The genuine dial is a direct swap to the new super clone movements from VSF. The gen dial is a bargain at only 600$ and it will solve all smudgey business and crooked lumespilled markers... ooh those horrible rep. dials why can't they make a 400$ watch with same QC as a 4000$ one.
However I'm quite relived that they didn't tried to replicate the aligator straps from the foie gras and champagne feed alligators that Omega use...

If I'm going to give a serious advice, the VSF models with a new developed movement and the over all quality of the Omega reps from them is a lot more watch for the money than many other 6-700$ reps with crap movements and deco plates that are very unstable. i.e. Some APs and RM models.. just saying.

Any good leads on where to get Omega gen parts?