• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: Aqua Terra with 8400 clone movement

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
1zd1L.jpg

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Couldn't decide for the life of me..They are both gorgeous, good job on getting both, that's the true RWI spirit :D

Is it just the pics, or do you both guys have dust on your blue dials?

Poro92 Which one is more striking in person?

reppin It fits you like a glove :)

Poro92

Horology Curious
30/7/18
Couldn't decide for the life of me..They are both gorgeous, good job on getting both, that's the true RWI spirit :D

Is it just the pics, or do you both guys have dust on your blue dials?

Poro92 Which one is more striking in person?

Just the pics, in real life it's spotless. Maybe there was some smudging on the outside of the glass because I didn't wipe it before taking the photos but definitely no dust particles on the inside.

Really can't decide which one looks better, they're both awesome. If it was between blue dial and the plain black with silver hands I'd go for the blue any day, but the green detailing on this model is quite nice.

Reactions: Therion666

Merlinski

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/16
Switzerland
I got my watch and I must say this is the most gen like rep I have ever owned. The feel of the bracelet is amazing, VSF nailed it!
I got my too and can confirm that. It's an amazing looking watch. I've got a blue Gen Seamaster Diver 300 and must say that the finishing of the Gen is not so much better. I own a Gen Speedmaster too and I'm convinced now not to buy any Gens anymore. The Speedy I will sell. These new Reps are just extremely bang for the buck.
Do anybody know if the new AT with the date on 6 is already available?

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
in the event of a break in the movement? how do you intervene? has high prices? thank you

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
has anyone ordered the blue and gold or black and gold rio versions?

Merlinski

30/1/16
Switzerland
Hi guys, I already posted a question, but now I saw that on intime Ryan has a Aqua Terra from XF for $238. Do anybody has this watch and can maybe tell how it looks like compared to a gen? I recently purchased an AT VSF in blue and it just looks amazing. But somehow I like the horizontal teak pattern as well and would get this one too if it doesn't look to false. What do you think? Thanks a lot for your reply.

Merlinski

30/1/16
Switzerland
I just got the regular blue dial version but this blue and gold is pure sex. I am going to bankrupt myself with reps lol

Lol! Yes! But ... they look nice, still I just can not geht comfy with that dial pattern. Maybe I should see it in metal.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Hi guys, I already posted a question, but now I saw that on intime Ryan has a Aqua Terra from XF for $238. Do anybody has this watch and can maybe tell how it looks like compared to a gen? I recently purchased an AT VSF in blue and it just looks amazing. But somehow I like the horizontal teak pattern as well and would get this one too if it doesn't look to false. What do you think? Thanks a lot for your reply.

link?

Merlinski

30/1/16
Switzerland
looks ok but the details are not there like the VSF. if you like it just get it.
Thanks! With details do you mean the dial or the movement? The movement is not like Gen, that's obvious. But for me it'd be good enough if the dial is right. But I'm not sure if it is. When I compare the pics online I can't see a difference. But I'm a noob and often wonder how you guys here see things I always see after you mention it :cool:

Sent from the RWI App

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Thanks! With details do you mean the dial or the movement? The movement is not like Gen, that's obvious. But for me it'd be good enough if the dial is right. But I'm not sure if it is. When I compare the pics online I can't see a difference. But I'm a noob and often wonder how you guys here see things I always see after you mention it :cool:

Sent from the RWI App

I am no expert either, clearly you like the watch mate so just buy it. post pics when you get it.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
I have one of these XF, they are decent quality but VSF really knocked it out of the park with the new PO and Aqua Terras. The Miyota movement is somewhat noisy, but if that doesn't bother you, go for it.