• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: Aqua Terra with 8400 clone movement

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Why vsf do that? I still waiting for re stock 300m Spectre? Now they have AT on stock.? ?

They have finished the parts for the Spectre but evidently they had a batch for the Aqua Terra coming in. These days, due to frequent police raids, factories are keeping very limited stock.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Just approved QC for my white dial! Pics don't do the dial justice but the time graph video shows a glimpse of it on angles that look impressive.

We like the same things, awaiting QCs now :)

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
It's funny how they get the hardest parts right from cloning movement and getting the overall case finishing to a 1:1 quality but fail with the dial colour which you would expect to be the easiest part. I hope the next batch has the right shade of blue.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Hmmm. I think it looks ok. The light around the room would play a part. The angle of the shot would play a part too.

For reference, here is my gen when it isn't showing its sunburst effect....

40799462544_30af3a5cb2_b.jpg

39126370411_d6140dac35_b.jpg

stunning gen buddy, I will order the blue after seeing your pics. Better looking than the datejust Rolex imo

Reactions: imranbecks

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
The QC pictures from the GMT thread look pretty horrible. The vertical lines on the dial point out every misaligned marker.
Could you elucidate?
I am not fond of the stamped out date window, just screams cheap. Noob got it right years ago! But this issue you have highlighted sounds much worse still. Was really hoping to add a nice GMT.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
stunning gen buddy, I will order the blue after seeing your pics. Better looking than the datejust Rolex imo

It's definitely better looking than the Datejust. I've seen the blue DJ in person and at the time I was wearing my blue AT.... Not gonna lie, when seen side by side, the blue AT looked much better.

Reactions: phdsjain and reppin

ICYUNV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18
Count me in! I've got the black one coming soon. I was looking at the GMT, but that dial is a little too busy for me. These new VSF movements look incredible. I also ordered a black/white rubber strap to occasionally swap out with the bracelet.

I'll post my first review along with lots of pictures if it's of value to anyone.

nxxxn

Horology Curious
24/3/16
Also made an order for the blue one! Fingers crossed the movement is reliable but it looks too good not to take a chance on it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Razorig2

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Count me in! I've got the black one coming soon. I was looking at the GMT, but that dial is a little too busy for me. These new VSF movements look incredible. I also ordered a black/white rubber strap to occasionally swap out with the bracelet.

I'll post my first review along with lots of pictures if it's of value to anyone.
Looks good, curious on the strap cost and how it will fit the aqua terra with its curved end links...keep us posted!

lh95

Horology Curious
31/12/16
Toronto, ON

Where’d you buy the strap from?