• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: Aqua Terra with 8400 clone movement

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Great taste, exactly my choices...I'm just on the hunt for strap options:

Blue - I'm thinking the Cordura black nylon blue stitch + blue alligator

White - brown alligator

Can see both choices working well. However I will wait and see if the bracelet feels solid since I actually like the AT on bracelet as well.

Does anyone know if the new OEM rubber straps for the 2018 Aqua Terra fits this older model as well? If so, I am definitely buying the OEM rubber strap for the blue AT as it looks stunning.

22012412103001_1513699673.jpg

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
You got it the other way around. It's the black bumblebee one that has the wrong rotor. Nothing wrong with the blue one.

43492536002_7342c9ca5a_c.jpg

Thanks for your response. However, please compare the rep black bumblebee rotor with the gen black bumblebee. The engraving on the rotor is same as gen “8508” “15,000”

Gen
https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watches/seamaster/aqua-terra-150m/15-000-gauss/product

Rep
https://puretime.io/featured-produc...ed-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8508-super-clone.html

Could you please share what flaws are on the black bumblebee rep? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Waiting for someone to bite the bullet with the blue dial, want to know if it's good enough reason to sell my current blue dial 38.5mm and buy the updated one with better lume and dial.
​​​​

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Looking forward to the pictures, anticipating how the blue sunburst finish will look. So far the majority of the reps have got the wrong shade of blue in comparison to the gen and the biggest giveaway are the indices, they are wrongly shaped.
They are supposed to start off heightened at the base of the triangle and decline down into a slop towards the tip/point of the indices.

On mine the indices are the same height from the base to the tip of the triangular indices.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Thanks for your response. However, please compare the rep black bumblebee rotor with the gen black bumblebee. The engraving on the rotor is same as gen “8508” “15,000”

Gen
https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watches/seamaster/aqua-terra-150m/15-000-gauss/product

Rep
https://puretime.io/featured-produc...ed-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8508-super-clone.html

Could you please share what flaws are on the black bumblebee rep? Thanks.

I stand corrected. Looks like they got the rotor on the rep right then. The one from the other TD shows a 8500 rotor.

Maitiu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/15
I have blue and white Incoming. I will be sure to get lots of pictures when they land.

If you have one in stock, could you possibly show some high res pics of the bumblebee too please? It looks to me like the >15,000 gauss on the dial is raised and not engraved like the gen dial. Still pretty damn happy they are updating these fine watches though. These are some of my favorites in the rep game.

Reactions: vcappp

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
If you have one in stock, could you possibly show some high res pics of the bumblebee too please? It looks to me like the >15,000 gauss on the dial is raised and not engraved like the gen dial. Still pretty damn happy they are updating these fine watches though. These are some of my favorites in the rep game.

The bumblebee is not blue or white

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
The bumblebee is not blue or white

Could you please answer his question regarding the black bumblebee’s “15,000” ? if you have more knowledge?

By the way, could you please share your opinion? if you have more knowledge?

In my understanding,
The normal blue, white, black dial has “8500” engraving on the rotor which is correct like gen.

The black bumblebee has “8508” engraving on the rotor which is correct like gen.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Could you please answer his question regarding the black bumblebee’s “15,000” ? if you have more knowledge?

In my understanding,
The normal blue, white, black dial has “8500” engraving on the rotor which is correct like gen.

The black bumblebee has “8508” engraving on the rotor which is correct like gen.

I don't know.. I don't have one and I am not getting one, I can only see the pictures that you can see

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland

In my understanding,

Is the print that much of a deal.. It is a replica and there are other things which are not gen like so I don't understand why you are concentrating on the print

Reactions: merowinger

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Looks great! This will be my next one.
Although the yellow printing is slightly too bright and a little bit weaker...but only a very small difference.
Gen on the left:
7eb2fdc66185ae99cc2d8103b6d9937b.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I would like to see two gen pics side by side and see the differences in screen resolution an magnification...all the comparison between gen and rep are pictures taken from different lighting conditions and resolution and will show up with differences which is natural.

Just look at chrono24 for difference in the same watches!

Reactions: Razorig2

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
These new reps look incredible. Reps have definitely come a long way. Thinking of getting that bumblebee AT. But at the same time very tempted to get the blue one just so i can do a comparison with my gen...hmmm...

Reactions: Razorig2