• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega 8500 super clone is here

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
Yes it has. He put it down because of my message to him. He apparently had no idea that the watch was a replica. I explained to him that its the VSF rep with the super clone movement and he was surprised.
lol... ordinary people do not know how good replicas are today
they know only super canal street reps and old version noob from yt etc...

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Yeah... especially all those people wearing a GEN won't notice, they are holding a REP in their hands, when you hand over them such a REP for a closer look...

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
lol... ordinary people do not know how good replicas are today
they know only super canal street reps and old version noob from yt etc...

Exactly. He was surprised at how good it was. I had to explain to him the tells. When he told me the hour hand was adjustable independently, I told him straight away it's the recently released super clone from VSF. Had to tell him to look beyond that for the tells it's a rep. I'm still messaging him back and forth about the current reps now.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Exactly. He was surprised at how good it was. I had to explain to him the tells. When he told me the hour hand was adjustable independently, I told him straight away it's the recently released super clone from VSF. Had to tell him to look beyond that for the tells it's a rep. I'm still messaging him back and forth about the current reps now.

I think he lie to u about he have no idea it's rep, look his sale on eBay, even the IWC is rep, and he know about it, that's why he put $1000 for starting bid..

Reactions: phdsjain

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
I think he lie to u about he have no idea it's rep, look his sale on eBay, even the IWC is rep, and he know about it, that's why he put $1000 for starting bid..

He ended the IWC early too ("error in the listing") and cut short bidding on a DSSD that ended up with an $11,000 winning bid. None of the three have quality closeup pictures. Any RLX experts want to eyeball this one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/223071397592

akira448

25/3/13
He's just playing you. Guaranteed he knows he's selling reps. He just got caught.

Big_Pilot

26/5/17
He's just playing you. Guaranteed he knows he's selling reps. He just got caught.

yeah, please don't be so naive in thinking the guy/girl did not know he/she was selling a fake watch.

As the quality of reps increases we will see more and more of this.

I would not buy an expensive watch on flea-bay unless I can hold it in my hands and can inspect it properly.

And buy the seller over buying the watch.

And even then.....

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone

Impressive. Will wait for pics of the actual rep. Now this I might get to compare with my gen... Same dial, but with GMT.. At least it won't be a waste to get it for comparisons.

The GMT AT in blue is a beauty in its own right!

Gen pic
​​​​​​
41844963450_a15eecc996_b.jpg

Last edited:

NewFan0803

15/1/16
Pls pls have this new movement in the globemaster !!!
i like the aquaterra gmt but that s just too many hands on a small dial for me !

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Impressive. Will wait for pics of the actual rep. Now this I might get to compare with my gen... Same dial, but with GMT.. At least it won't be a waste to get it for comparisons.

Is this picture a gen or a new VSF rep?

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany

beautiful watch. love the blue sunburst dial