• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A correct speedmaster co-axial seems to be on the way

NewFan0803

15/1/16
That date window still looks too sunken to me
Omega-Speedmaster-57-co-axial-6.jpg

On the gen the window doesnt have any shadow

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Try to compare it with the other reps and see there is a GIANT difference, the datewheel was unreadable

Reactions: johnlogan

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Shouldnt be that one, at least the blue version seems different from jhf v2
lets wait till pt lists it up

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Height is 19mm? Lol, gen or rep - huge pass.

I have to agree with this....
I can't imagine anyone actually enjoying wearing any watch that is 19mm thick. That is going to too be one uncomfortable hunk of steel

BigBoo

28/6/15
It's the same crappy version as before but with a functioning 3 dial (big deal). Same horrible grey printed bezel insert and applied mirror edge indices! The 9300 'Moon watch' unlike all the other Omegas in the '57' range does NOT have applied indices just a flat printed dial. This watch is not even remotely close to gen its super crap.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Those 'Comparison Pictures of Replica vs. Genuine' are not right. That is definitely NOT a gen, it's more like a Rep vs Rep comparison. I think they have mistakenly used the rep instead of the gen in those pictures.

You think that movement on the right is rep?

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
I said this in the other thread - there may be something hinky with that dial, because you're right, the black one should not have applied markers (the blue one does though, so maybe those are bad pics of the blue, who knows)

but - one of those has a gen cal 9300 movement in it, and a thinner case. so that much at least is not rep in those photos.

of these reps, the blue has the more accurate dial because of the markers OP, but the blue is supposed to be titanium and this is steel. Omega's titanium is not nearly as dark as like a Pelagos, so the look isn't horribly off as it could be, but it will weigh almost twice as much as it should.

Thefakemasterfanclub

Known Member
31/12/10
Wish they put a little more effort into this line of speedmasters.. such a nice watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tr573

Renowned Member
17/10/11
I've no idea but the face of the watch is DEFINITELY not genuine

Okay, I downloaded the pictures. The reason the watch has applied markers on the dial is that it's not the SS/Black dial, it's the Ti/Blue dial - which does have applied markers. The lighting is dark so it's hard to tell, but if you download them and boost the exposure in photoshop it's clearly blue. It's a shame they frigged up the black dial by giving it applied markers like the blue has, and made the blue in SS instead of Ti so neither is quite right.