• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LMPO Noob v5 arrived! - doa :(

ScousePete

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/18
I've wound it and given it a tap on the back, no beuno. What are my options? Back to TD? Local rep-friendly watchsmith?

Anyone know anyone in SW Florida?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
You can contact your TD. One option is to send it back. Depending on who you bought it from that is probably an option. There is a BIG downside to this and that is that it will take a LONG time to get your watch back. Expect a minimum of 2-3 months and now you risk losing it to customs two more times.

Personally I think a better option is to have the watch serviced. It will cost you some money, but you might have to have it serviced anyway even if you do send it back.

Someone should have pointed you here already:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...nd-horologists

katt is in MM, Vacuum is in FL. I'm not sure about others.

Strada is another one that comes up often & he is in TX. He is listed as a supporting vendor here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...orting-vendors

And yet another option would be to find a local rep friendly watchsmith. This can work, but is going to take a little effort and time on your part.

Make it easy on yourself and contact one of the guys here on the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScousePete

ScousePete

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/18
Personally I think a better option is to have the watch serviced.
Thanks, that's what I ended up doing. Couldn't find anyone locally, so sent it off to a US rep-friendly repairer that was recommended here. 2-4 week turnaround is a lot better than 2-4 months and rolling the dice with customs.

anaximandere

Supporter
Certified
25/6/18
Thanks, that's what I ended up doing. Couldn't find anyone locally, so sent it off to a US rep-friendly repairer that was recommended here. 2-4 week turnaround is a lot better than 2-4 months and rolling the dice with customs.

Hey! Got any pictures of your watch? I’m looking into the V5 too.

Sent from the RWI App