• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC help on DeVille Lady

GreenGrocer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/10
Hello good people and Omega lovers, I kindly need the help of a keen eye to validate my observations on QC of recent order.

What's your take on below, specific on omega logo (seems not straight but rotated few degrees counter clockwise), date wheel (not centered), and OMEGA Ladymatic lettering not parallel to each other (closer on the L/O side, and further away from each other on A/T side)? Is this due to the angle of the photo, am I seeing things, or are the QC points above valid?

For disclosure this is not my first rep purchase, I already have 10+ in the box, but this is the first one where I am doubting whether should reject the watch.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
GG

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
When I enlarge the image so that the watch is about 10 cm 3.5 inch in diameter I can just about make out the microscopic alignment anomalies - considering the size of this watch I doubt very much whether you'll notice them on your wrist. You really should accept the watch.