• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob LMPO V5 is out!!!

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I cant make out whether the second hand is red or orange, in one pic it looks red in another compared to the red seamaster wording it looks orange, ive just been sent qc pictures from intime after placing an order for a v4 a couple of weeks ago, in the pictures it comes with a nato strap as v5 instead of free leather as per the v4 so I don't know what version it is, however in my qc pics the second hand is clearly orange,

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Definitely orange.
16ef0af953f48a9b293b2b42bd664a1d.jpg

Reactions: Teenyweeny

zikzak

27/2/17
Funny, I have a v4 w/ rubber strap on the was via EMS and Mary. Oh well, scored mine for $380 and I really liked the '1' and '2' alignment for the 12 vs what I've seen on many other examples from various versions (incl what I see with above, although alright the 1 is slightly up higher than the 2)

Also this V5 shown on PT has the 'SWISS' and 'MADE' off kilter (pushed in) instead of centered as they should be between the surrounding minute marks. Such an odd thing because I've seen various versions have it correctly centered and other of the same version be off. It's one of the things I looked at on my QC. Not very noticeable, but it's def one of the things off from gen.

3rBAMM0.png

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Might grab one of these, regret selling my v1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
I think "versions" are becoming irrelevant, without some true changes or upgrades. It's just click-bait for us, crazy rep freaks...

Reactions: mech500

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Xtal looks like v4, perhaps the caseback engraving is bit nicer and that's all imo.
DTime mentioned about improved: brushing, "bezel shine", and better markers on the dial. Guess we need live pics to comment it.
Anyway, it's good that watch is available again.

Watchbro

Horology Curious
7/5/18
Sorry if I seem like I'm spamming.

Would any of you be able to recommend a good TD to get this watch from? Preferably someone who can get the second hand painted red and have the watch waterproofed (definitely willing to pay extra for quality work + good qc)

Reactions: Seamusflood

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
Sorry if I seem like I'm spamming.

Would any of you be able to recommend a good TD to get this watch from? Preferably someone who can get the second hand painted red and have the watch waterproofed (definitely willing to pay extra for quality work + good qc)

No TDs offer such service but one that is not anymore TD, called TSWatch ( not trusted anymore) the easiest way is to get teh wach from any TD and ask a local watchmaker to mod it for you, or send to a watch modder of the forum

Reactions: Watchbro

Watchbro

Horology Curious
7/5/18
No TDs offer such service but one that is not anymore TD, called TSWatch ( not trusted anymore) the easiest way is to get teh wach from any TD and ask a local watchmaker to mod it for you, or send to a watch modder of the forum

Thanks for the reply buddy. Looks like I'll grab the watch either from a Ryan or Lucy that I've been reading alot about. Btw is there a list of watch modders? Or is there only Strodda. Thanks for the reply once again.

zikzak

27/2/17
Thanks for the reply buddy. Looks like I'll grab the watch either from a Ryan or Lucy that I've been reading alot about. Btw is there a list of watch modders? Or is there only Strodda. Thanks for the reply once again.

Some of the watchsmiths on this forum would be more than capable of red-tipping, pressure testing, etc this watch. I've done work w/ both of them and had excellent results.. Misiekped is very well known in the high-dollar franken arena. All provided amazing CS and they have years of experience under their belts. Sorry if you're not CONUS and these guys along w/ Strodda are based here.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...6-watch-repair

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/watchservicesny

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
It look like same as v4 for me. Second hand tip is orange... Price is bigger and it is rep business game

Last edited:

Watchbro

Horology Curious
7/5/18
Some of the watchsmiths on this forum would be more than capable of red-tipping, pressure testing, etc this watch. I've done work w/ both of them and had excellent results.. Misiekped is very well known in the high-dollar franken arena. All provided amazing CS and they have years of experience under their belts. Sorry if you're not CONUS and these guys along w/ Strodda are based here.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...6-watch-repair

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/watchservicesny

Arrgghh.. Yeah, definitely not in the US so shipping too and fro would already allow me to buy a new rep itself. I live in Singapore but I'm just starting to get into this hobby, I'll probably need to hunt around for a horologist (is that the term?) here that is willing to work on a rep.