• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MKF or OMF?

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
With that said, a Seiko diver is a Seiko diver. Like it or hate it, Seiko does not have the same name recognition or prestige as Rolex and Omega.
Hope that helps...

...and I would add, with an Omega rep you get their design...
As stated before in some other thread : For quality and reliability I would buy a Seiko... but often their look is awful (for my taste)
Any Omega/Rolex/Audemar etc. are nice looking watches, they have a better design...

phoibos12

27/3/18
Just i prefer design from omega seamaster Mk factory but i wish because you spent 400$ not have crown problem all somethink else...its same because money its money....but this is replica game

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Jhf and Omf are one and the same rep.

Reactions: markiemark

phoibos12

27/3/18
Mk seamaster omega so its in stock? Some dealers say yes some dealers no.

LKHBz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/18
Ryan at intime has them in stock. I spoke with him on Friday.

Razorpiss

29/9/17
I ordered from Ryan at InTime as well and have been enjoying my MK seamaster for a week. Here are a few shots.

H9B71UP.jpg

LqS80E8.jpg

jzO9RlT.jpg

ZhBQe6y.jpg

1c9gquC.jpg

6FjKtFQ.jpg

Razorpiss

29/9/17
The AR has a bluish tint, and works fairly well. I’ve never understood why someone would ever put a coating that can easily scratch on the outside of a sapphire crystal, but that’s the way the gen is, so... whatev.

The lume is really nice, cool blue, with a bright green on the minute hand, but the bright intensity fades way too quickly, and then lingers for a long time, but at a really low glow.

I’ll try to post some pics

Reactions: phdsjain

phoibos12

27/3/18
its really blue?or sometimes its black?i want it one !!!!be happy with your new watch

Razorpiss

29/9/17
Thanks! Yes, the blue changes a bit in color depending on the lighting situation. I hear the gen does the same.

Im actually thinking of selling this one... have been debating on whether to keep or to sell. I’ve been trying to find an everyday watch with date that’s blue, and searching for a balance of sporty/dressy. I think the seamaster is more sporty than dressy, so I’m looking into the Datejust 36mm, thinking that might be a better fit for me as it’s more dressy than sporty.

Not sure yet what I’ll do yet, just thinking out loud.

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Thank you for sharing your impressions. Do look forward to more pictures!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

f91w

Horology Curious
16/5/18
Hey there, I just ordered the same MK from Intime today! I also ordered on ebay for $50 a used gen bezel insert. I wanted to know how hard it is to swap the gen pearl with the mk pearl? Is it worth it to try and do it myself - or should I send it to a watch smith on this forum? Any advice would be appreciated!

Razorpiss

29/9/17
Hey there, I just ordered the same MK from Intime today! I also ordered on ebay for $50 a used gen bezel insert. I wanted to know how hard it is to swap the gen pearl with the mk pearl? Is it worth it to try and do it myself - or should I send it to a watch smith on this forum? Any advice would be appreciated!

I think if you like that watch, you should send to a watch smith. Especially with bezel work, you need special tools to do it. If I were you, I would send out, there are some great watchsmiths here on this forum that would do an excellent job!

phoibos12

27/3/18
my opinion...just leave the watch like replica face...you think that many people out there know about gen omega face?dont spent more money and enjoy the watch!

Reactions: Razorpiss

f91w

Horology Curious
16/5/18
I ordered the blue, I will post the QC pics on reddit once Ryan sends them! You are right, I will look for a watch smith on here to swap the pearl. @Phoibos - I only want to swap the pearl not the face! The watch from all the pictures looks so awesome! I have the old smp 300 gen as well.