• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster 300m MK factory.

phoibos12

27/3/18
I am ready to pay Sead trusty dealer here to buy this great replica..i have read many positive thinks..so its the best seamaster replica from MK out there?i dont carre really about wrong bezel.i like more this bezel from gen..so the quality is high?crown?stem?lume?thanks for all

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Not sure if the is a question in there but go for it and don't forget to post a pic or two once you have the watch. I think the general consensus at this point is that the mk version of this one is the best one out there.

LKHBz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/18
I am also interested in this model. Please keep us updated when you receive!

Razorpiss

29/9/17
I also just ordered the Blue Seamaster 300m (from Ryan at InTime) and the QC pics show how amazing the MK factory rep is. This particular sample is astounding! Can't wait to get it, will post some wrist shots.

4yfO5gj.jpg

VSHHEYo.jpg

PvruQjJ.jpg

4AHQdWY.jpg

OHkBGOK.jpg

PXzDa7M.jpg

Y82qxmD.jpg

FYaQ40i.jpg

phoibos12

27/3/18
Price? I see super replica from mk factory...i wish you no ptoblems with crown and tube...i wish all factory make this problem stop for ever

Razorpiss

29/9/17
Great points for the MKF: Nice deep engraving on the clasp. Crownguards on OMF are far too massive and shaped in a wrong way, MKF are nice and slim, the best rep cgs. It's not quite a super rep, but for me it looks like it might be NWBIG.

phoibos12

27/3/18
you believe its not super replica?from omega category which is super replica?

Razorpiss

29/9/17
Also, a few reasons why this MKF is not "super rep" is largely in the bezel. The engraved numbers on the ceramic bezel on the rep are impressed, but the gen SMPcr has the markings flush around the entire bezel. Also, the blue color is slightly different than the AMAZING unmistakable Omega blue of the gen. In addition, the datewheel is not quite as pristine as the gen, but then again ALLLLLL reps have similar issues. One thing you have to understand is that a rep can never be a gen, but it can be pretty damn close, and this MKF is damn close enough for me and what I'm ok with. I will proudly be wearing it, the minuscule flaws are ok enough to deal with (I actually prefer the impressed and non-flushed markings on the rep bezel), and I will be happily wearing it on my wrist.

I own a JF Rolex Explorer and I consider it to be a super rep, but many will complain about the strange E xplor e r spacing on the dial. The more I get into this "hobby" the more I realize I'm ok with those flaws - they are a reminder to me that our rep watchsmiths are getting better and better and better at what they do, and I can be proud of wearing that journey on my wrist.

Razorpiss

29/9/17
The height of the MKF is actually same as gen, 12.8mm

bill1983

Looking Around
9/12/18
Istanbul
Last edited: