• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300m experts.. advice needed

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
Hello guys I am interested in an Omega Seamaster 300m.

I already checked the stickes in this forum and read a lot about the different models. My search has narrowed down to these two watches:

https://www.intime02.co/omega/3665-...-dial-ceramic-bezel-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

https://www.intime02.co/omega/1211-2012-seamaster-300m-pro-ss-ss-black-a2824.html

But I cannot decide which whatch to take nor do I know if there is a better model of this watch overall.

1. Could someone explain me the difference between these two watches?
2. Does any of the two watches have a major flaw?
3. It would be kind if you could give me an advice about which model is better overall or if there is a totally different model that you would recommend.

Kind regards and thank you very much for your help!

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Second watch is BP, it has the better bracelet but too bulky (too thick) case, just go for MKF it's the best CrSMP rep so far.

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
Thank you very
much for the Feedback.
I Will Go for the MK Version.
Can someone Tell me what flaws the MK Version has?
Thank you for your help!

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

nanoman

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/2/15
PNW
Thank you bit I dont speak chinese :(

You could translate the page :) Google translate

Pay close attention to the bezel (you will know what I mean). I have the gen and the rep

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
Is the bezel insert of the Omega Seamaster 300m sourcable in GEN quality from somewhere? Or does anybody have an advice where I should look for them? I heard they fit the MK model.

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Is the bezel insert of the Omega Seamaster 300m sourcable in GEN quality from somewhere? Or does anybody have an advice where I should look for them? I heard they fit the MK model.

No, there are no accurate aftermarket inserts in ceramic for the SMP 300m, that's why it's so important to have an accurate rep insert out of the box.
I