• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LMPO V4 Mod

flax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/07
I got the same information from Pure Time, but both Chazingtime and InTime have it in stock.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I contacted intime last week and was told that the watch was in stock, and to got to their website and purchase, which I have done,
but it's not the first time they have told me that a watch was in stock followed by a message that watch no longer available, after reading the last few comments I'm now expecting an email in the next couple of days telling me the same,

darvistor

Horology Curious
17/4/18
Looks fantastic. I cant seem to find this watch anywhere in stock. I guess its an older model.

zikzak

27/2/17
I have one on the way from a well-regarded TD (that everyone thinks is a woman lol) off the sister RWG forum. Guessing stock is scarce, as I put feelers out to MR (my normal TD).. as well as others mentioned above that had it listed on their sites still (they came all came back w/ responses of stock not being available).

Planning to get it water-proofed / pressure tested -- and the red tip mod done here stateside w/ one of our forum sponsors/modders.

make sure he uses the correct colour of red, and does it properly and cleanly, or it will look poor

Mind sharing who performed the mod on your v1?

flax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/07
So InTime wrote me, that they have fail on their webpage and watches aren't available and are discontinued from Noob. :( I pay for it already and now I will wait 3-4 weeks for refund. :( If is here someone who has this piece for sell in EU, in condition like new, please let me know...

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
So InTime wrote me, that they have fail on their webpage and watches aren't available and are discontinued from Noob. :( I pay for it already and now I will wait 3-4 weeks for refund. :( If is here someone who has this piece for sell in EU, in condition like new, please let me know...

I think Maron is selling a V1 of this model

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Cannot quite make out if the second hand is red or orange still. I've just been sent qc pics from intime showing watch with free Nato strap but definately an orange second hand, can anyone confirm that V5 has red second or not, also the back case on the qc is 90degrees out ie seahorse running side to side not lug to lug should this be a concern

darvistor

Horology Curious
17/4/18
What is that "ring" around the crystal for the v5 on puretime? I know one user on another post commented as it was thought to be a gap. There was also a comment about possible incomplete AR coating. It just looks odd.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I have one on the way from a well-regarded TD (that everyone thinks is a woman lol) off the sister RWG forum. Guessing stock is scarce, as I put feelers out to MR (my normal TD).. as well as others mentioned above that had it listed on their sites still (they came all came back w/ responses of stock not being available).

Planning to get it water-proofed / pressure tested -- and the red tip mod done here stateside w/ one of our forum sponsors/modders.

Mind sharing who performed the mod on your v1?

Strodda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zikzak

27/2/17
^ Thanks already queued up with him in his ticketing system and have heard back. :)

zikzak

27/2/17
Sorry for the late reply.

Good, strodda is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries.. you've provided a wealth of information sprinkled throughout the forums. It's been appreciated and extremely helpful. Cheers!

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
What is that "ring" around the crystal for the v5 on puretime? I know one user on another post commented as it was thought to be a gap. There was also a comment about possible incomplete AR coating. It just looks odd.

I know what your saying, it does look odd but ive just been thru various threads looking at pics of members watches and they all appear to have this effect, the qc pictures ive just received from intime also looks like this, maybe its just a optical illusion only on this particular model

Watchbro

Horology Curious
7/5/18
Hey guys, I've been lurking around for ages and finally decided to grab my first Rep ie. LMPO and since v4 is oos I'll try the v5

Couple of questions if anyone will please enlighten me :D
I'm from Singapore

1) I noticed a few other Singaporeans here, is it safe for to ship in a rep watch (on the off-chance it gets picked up by customs and confiscated will a fine accompany it)

2) Which TD do you guys prefer, I've noticed that the LMPO and it's versions keep rising in price probably due to popularity. Does anyone have a TD that provides a reasonable price (doesn't have to be the cheapest) and has a good eye for QC?

3) Are there options in Singapore to get orange dial painted red and getting the watch water proofed at the same time (if the v5 hasn't corrected the seconds hand yet. I'd be inclined to sign up and go for Strodda's service since many posts rave about him if not for the fact that I have to send the package back and forth again)

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I know what your saying, it does look odd but ive just been thru various threads looking at pics of members watches and they all appear to have this effect, the qc pictures ive just received from intime also looks like this, maybe its just a optical illusion only on this particular model

That's just the crystal, I have a V4 and it gives the same effect

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Can anyone tell me which exactly is the right color to use for the red tip?

Gesendet von iPhone Xs Max mit Tapatalk Pro