• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official Ploprof Club"

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
899bbe17cb574c3544e37de2b3f6ec95.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Hey guys can someone tell me the difference between V1, V1.5 and V2? I also put mine on Orange Zulu Diver and I bought another from Chief so I will combine his good dial and swiss 2824 with my case at least that's the plan for now. I"m going to buy a couple and some parts to get one near perfect then I will sell anything left over. I started reading this thread from the beginning in 2011.

Anyone know where I can get some Ploprof Rubber I think the ones Chief is sending will be to small.

IMG_6776daa2ceb64ec8947d.jpg

Reactions: p0pperini

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Thrasher re: v1, v1.5, v2

Black Gen and v2 White Rep, noticeable difference between these two are the bezel, dial lettering and Omega coronet. Subtle differences are the hour indicators and the hands. I can't tell on yours but how is the crystal? I recall in the v1, some crystals exhibit a de-laminating effect. Oh, and the other 'duh' is the movement but you can't tell unless you're setting the date / time.

Regarding Ploppy straps, you can get those from Chrono24 and Swiss watch spares. A good alternative can be found from strap maker Bonetto Centurini. I think Amazon carries one of their straps.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Thrasher re: v1, v1.5, v2

Black Gen and v2 White Rep, noticeable difference between these two are the bezel, dial lettering and Omega coronet. Subtle differences are the hour indicators and the hands. I can't tell on yours but how is the crystal? I recall in the v1, some crystals exhibit a de-laminating effect. Oh, and the other 'duh' is the movement but you can't tell unless you're setting the date / time.

Regarding Ploppy straps, you can get those from Chrono24 and Swiss watch spares. A good alternative can be found from strap maker Bonetto Centurini. I think Amazon carries one of their straps.

Dude I seriously want a White one Now! Yours in exceptional.

Higgs-472807edcb8cc76fc.jpg

Unknown V1 Prototype?
Chief-2418f585fe4a60052.jpg

V2 on Zulu Diver

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I'll keep that in mind bro... but just not yet, I looove that chunky timepiece ;-)

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

I understand well bro, it's a pretty lovely piece of metal lol.

But let's keep it in France if you decide to make some space for some new PAM'S :)

Reactions: mrsullivan