• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official Ploprof Club"

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
That’s an old advertisement from back when they were being sold everywhere. Chinese rep sites are well known for not having updated product pages. They’re actually a great reference library if you know how to use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So the watch is not available?

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Circarama

Supporter
Certified
21/6/18
Sunny California
So the watch is not available?

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

No. Perfect Clones had 5 for sale in November and they’re all sold now. I purchased one and you could tell from the bag it came in that it was what is referred to as “new old stock” (NOS).

I was very fortunate with mine because it was a V2 Noob “Ultimate Version” with genuine Swiss ETA, orange straps, and a V2 clasp. A fellow Ploppy collector friend purchased one and it was a V1.5, wonky dial with bad finish, an A2836, and a V1 clasp. Apparently they weren’t all the same.

I sold mine here on RWI yesterday with an aftermarket mesh bracelet. I only bought it for the straps and clasp.

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
No. Perfect Clones had 5 for sale in November and they’re all sold now. I purchased one and you could tell from the bag it came in that it was what is referred to as “new old stock” (NOS).

I was very fortunate with mine because it was a V2 Noob “Ultimate Version” with genuine Swiss ETA, orange straps, and a V2 clasp. A fellow Ploppy collector friend purchased one and it was a V1.5, wonky dial with bad finish, an A2836, and a V1 clasp. Apparently they weren’t all the same.

I sold mine here on RWI yesterday with an aftermarket mesh bracelet. I only bought it for the straps and clasp.

I saw you sold it and this was the reason i thought they re-stock. Thanks mate

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
100-1861.jpg

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
Ploprof owners I have a quick question, when manual winding watch do you flip crown on the right side a wind normally ( clockwise ) or leave it on left side and wind clockwise. Thanks.

pic-1200.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Ploprof owners I have a quick question, when manual winding watch do you flip crown on the right side a wind normally ( clockwise ) or leave it on left side and wind clockwise. Thanks
Lol this always confuses me too. I have sometimes gone both ways. But I have felt more resistance one way over the other. Eventually I just compared it to winding any other watch ad went the appropriate way it works perfectly. But do not ask me which way that is, If I remember correctly it is clockwise.