• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official Ploprof Club"

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
IMG_6964cab84ee30d6ff002.jpg

Reactions: mrsullivan

GianninoBZ

Known Member
26/4/20
Italy
Hi everibody! I’ve received this beauty yesterday (thanks again mrsullivan…) and so I can now ask to become a proud Member of the prestigious Ploprof Club! This is the gorgeus watch I've dreamed for long time, worn over the sleeve as hommage to the most famous Ploprof owner, Avvocato Giovanni "Gianni" Agnelli, the boss of car factory FIAT and one of the most influent, elegant and eccentric person who have lived on the planet Earth! :)
jKSuJQ.jpg

jKS7aL.jpg

Last edited:

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Hi everibody! I’ve received this beauty yesterday (thanks again mrsullivan…) and so I can now ask to become a proud Member of the prestigious Ploprof Club! This is the gorgeus watch I've dreamed for long time, worn over the sleeve as hommage to the most famous Ploprof owner, Avvocato Giovanni "Gianni" Agnelli, the boss of car factory FIAT and one of the most influent, elegant and eccentric person who have lived on the planet Earth! :)
jKSuJQ.jpg

jKS7aL.jpg

This makes it even more cool, I didn't know he had one. What an incredible life he had and done with style.

Reactions: GianninoBZ

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Hi everibody! I’ve received this beauty yesterday (thanks again mrsullivan…) and so I can now ask to become a proud Member of the prestigious Ploprof Club! This is the gorgeus watch I've dreamed for long time, worn over the sleeve as hommage to the most famous Ploprof owner, Avvocato Giovanni "Gianni" Agnelli, the boss of car factory FIAT and one of the most influent, elegant and eccentric person who have lived on the planet

Yep, Gianni "the man with the watch over the shirt", stylish owner of a Ploprof too.

Welcome to the club mate (damn, I actually kicked myself out when selling you the watch lol).

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: GianninoBZ

marinamm20

29/6/06
EU/Denmark
hi

still have my Ploprof V2 and love it, unfortunately the movement broke so i sourced a gen RADO ETA 2836-2 movement, so now it alive and kicking again after years in the drawer :) :)

but i was wondering what factory did actually make the Ploprof V2 ?

Reactions: ismaelmv

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
Is this a V1.5 or V1 ?
from Case Number i suppose V1.5 ?

jlPsOj.jpg
jlPud4.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Seamaster

Renowned Member
27/4/12
Is this a V1.5 or V1 ?
from Case Number i suppose V1.5 ?

jlPsOj.jpg
jlPud4.jpg

Looks like a 1.5 as there are no happy feet as on the V1.

V1 is the only one with happy feet and non working bezel knob.
V1.5 no happy feet, non working bezel knob.
V2 no happy feet, working bezel knob.

Lovely piece of metal sir, shoot me a pm for a reserved sale lol

Reactions: thenut

GianninoBZ

Known Member
26/4/20
Italy

Looks like a 1.5 as there are no happy feet as on the V1.

V1 is the only one with happy feet and non working bezel knob.
V1.5 no happy feet, non working bezel knob.
V2 no happy feet, working bezel knob.

Hi Mr Seamaster, I think I've the same watch (same serial number, same one piece caseback, not working bezel knob) so I guess to have a V1.5 too. May I ask you what you mean for "happy feet"? Thanks mate

GianninoBZ

Known Member
26/4/20
Italy
There’s a pretty good explanation, right at the beginning.

It’s about the shape of the Omega logo.

Thanks a lot Mr Seamaster ! I've tried to make a Google research but I thought it was a term related not to Omega in particular but to the the world of watches in general... and so I haven't found anything :) Very interesting link, thanks again for the help!