• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Official Ploprof Club"

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
It's not really "Official" but just like the last time, if you have one and luv it... post your pics!

Here is mine:

Omega Ploprof V2
IMG_2971-1-1.jpg

Link to "The Devil Is In The Details...Ploprof V2": http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/devil-in-details-ploprof-v2-71623?t=71623

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
well i guess this "Official" Ploprof thread is not exactly as popular as the "Official" DSSD thread... ;)

Come on people! I know there are luv'd Plops out there DAMN IT!

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
Representing! ;-) (first post in a year...sorry, got my first rep a week ago)

Lex2009

29/10/09
didn´t we need a nice batch to, like the "DSSD-'Club"?

I would like to do it, but I still have no plan how to ...

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
didn´t we need a nice batch to, like the "DSSD-'Club"?

I would like to do it, but I still have no plan how to ...

I like that idea... i asked ThinkBachs to create one for the "Official PloProf Club". Will see if he gets around to it as i know he is a busy busy fella.

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
I feel so left out. Just don't know if I could wear one for the hell of it.

pastilence666

Looking Around
31/3/10
Feel like getting it, white color

but I just scared when people ask about genuine or replica... Arghhhh....

I guess people won't ask rolex sub, because it's too many out there... But ploproof is a unique design that not everyone can carry it

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
Just do it mate!

I've been wearing mine (first rep) for a few weeks now. People stare at it, but I haven't had anyone dare to ask me about it, hehe.

Only my neighbour ('nice watch you wear mate!'), who's a watch fanatic also. Took it off and handed it to him. He could not believe it was a rep! ;-)

Btw: I 'did' the white bezel mod and polished the scratchy AR coating on the outside away.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Just got mine today! Pics to follow! Woohoo! Even though it's a V1, I still like it a lot.

MMA

5/10/10
Here's mine: V2 with V1 insert and gen mesh. Also, it's tested to 12atms :)

v2.jpg

I still maintain that this is my most accurate rep and i own quite a few of the traditionally considered 'best' reps.