• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Updog

18/7/19
I've put gen hands. the lume texture and colour between the hands and the dial are not discernable unless you view under magnification

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I've put gen hands. the lume texture and colour between the hands and the dial are not discernable unless you view under magnification

perhaps the lume is better

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
352f6b8f4111bb9359a4d8756c6db151.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-N975F usando o Tapatalk

Phil994

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/16
Hello Gentlemen,

I have been out the rep game for a bit of time and I am very keen on grabbing a VSF Seamaster 300 "Spectre" edition. What version are we at currently with VSF and is the update to date version the one to currently buy or is any of the earlier editions better?

Thank you Gentlemen

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Hello Gentlemen,

I have been out the rep game for a bit of time and I am very keen on grabbing a VSF Seamaster 300 "Spectre" edition. What version are we at currently with VSF and is the update to date version the one to currently buy or is any of the earlier editions better?

Thank you Gentlemen

first things first: welcome back

the newest VSF is the best rep to date, it fixed all the issues with the lollipop hand and got very close to gen dial-wise. if I am not mistaken, it is v2

Phil994

2/3/16
first things first: welcome back

the newest VSF is the best rep to date, it fixed all the issues with the lollipop hand and got very close to gen dial-wise. if I am not mistaken, it is v2

Thank you it feels good to be back and seeing what’s out there. Thank you for your reply

fuzzmex

2/9/17
I own the VSF Spectre and so far it's been holding up nicely and is one of my favourite reps.
My only concern is the super clone movement.
What if it needs service?
Am I right to assume that the MKS version with the 2824 movement would be easier to fix?
If so, that is something to consider as well for Phil994

Reactions: Phil994

Phil994

2/3/16
I own the VSF Spectre and so far it's been holding up nicely and is one of my favourite reps.
My only concern is the super clone movement.
What if it needs service?
Am I right to assume that the MKS version with the 2824 movement would be easier to fix?
If so, that is something to consider as well for Phil994

I agree mate the new clone movements worry me.

the 2824 movement does that tick/sweep like a gen omega?

fuzzmex

2/9/17
I agree mate the new clone movements worry me.

the 2824 movement does that tick/sweep like a gen omega?

The 2824 movement does the "tick/sweep" like a gen.
There was an issue with the first replica of this watch, which had a Miyota 8215 movement causing the second hand to stutter, but that's not an issue with the Asian 2824.

Phil994

2/3/16
The 2824 movement does the "tick/sweep" like a gen.
There was an issue with the first replica of this watch, which had a Miyota 8215 movement causing the second hand to stutter, but that's not an issue with the Asian 2824.

So am I correct in thinking that people aren’t to bothered about having the Miyota 8215 movement as it’s no real difference in terms of movement it’s just ‘looks’ the same as the original movement when visually looking at it?

fuzzmex

2/9/17
So am I correct in thinking that people aren’t to bothered about having the Miyota 8215 movement as it’s no real difference in terms of movement it’s just ‘looks’ the same as the original movement when visually looking at it?

No.
The a2824 and 8215 movements are decorated to resemble an Omega movement, whereas the vsf clone movement is an exact replica of the movement you'll find in the gen Spectre.

Reactions: JoePineapples

Hotshot

Horology Curious
22/10/17
Hello,

The best rep fot this seamaster spectre is VSF or V6F?
What is the difference?

Thx.

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
Im a newpie, brought a few watches from the famous market in Hong Kong a couple of years back, and now am after the Commander watch, been offered one for £300 notes from a seller in the UK, think I am being ripped off. Please can you link me into a dealer who you trust and who keeps getting good feedback as there seem to be so many dealers. I am in the UK, so want one that is easy to get watches shipped to the UK, as if its a smooth transaction will be interested in a few others. hope for a reply asap, thank you

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Im a newpie

Click on Trusted Dealers on the RWI frontpage, then check their sites for the watch you're after.
But it's better perhaps to get acquainted with this site first; plenty of links on the front page to get you started.
Good luck.