• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Ok awesome. So a clone spc300 on a gen band, you're in for a pretty killer watch. What kind of power reserve do you guys typically see? This'll be my first rep, and I'm excited

The gen is reported to use two barrels and have a 60 hour power reserve. I have not timed my new rep from VSF, but my previous rep with the Miyota movement held a power reserve of at least 48 hours.

Anyone know if the two barrels even work, or is one just faux?

Major Tom

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/7/15
Yes, you’re right, the watch head stands out more on nato (more contrast).

However, on gen spec nato the watch width is too excessive ..

2f5085ab606ea04b2257f06d8c874304.jpg

The width of the watch, over the nato strap is something like 5” lol (see pic). Which doesn’t look good to my eyes. I prefer how the steel bracelet folds around the wrist.
981a2fd434a18c2b0d9a3e5cd5c233c4.jpg

I will never understand the "Nato" thingy

cessna605

Horology Curious
7/6/19
The gen is reported to use two barrels and have a 60 hour power reserve. I have not timed my new rep from VSF, but my previous rep with the Miyota movement held a power reserve of at least 48 hours.

Anyone know if the two barrels even work, or is one just faux?

It looks like they may both work. I was just reading through this thread about the 8500 movement (and our 8400 is simply the 8500 without the date) and it looks as if theyre functional https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...view-of-the-vsf-8500-clone-movement-pic-heavy

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Looks awesome!!! Makes me all the more excited for mine. Is that VSF? And which band is that?

Thank you. It's a VSF. My TD Lucy did an amazing job procuring this near perfect piece for me earlier this year. I wear it exclusively on NATO's. Gearing up for Independence Day here in So.Cal, so I am wearing it on a cheapest NATO in red, white and blue stripe with yellow gold hardware.

Wear it well and often once you get yours ;).
​​​​​
Cheers!

Reactions: cessna605

cessna605

Horology Curious
7/6/19
Thank you. It's a VSF. My TD Lucy did an amazing job procuring this near perfect piece for me earlier this year. I wear it exclusively on NATO's. Gearing up for Independence Day here in So.Cal, so I am wearing it on a cheapest NATO in red, white and blue stripe with yellow gold hardware.

Wear it well and often once you get yours ;).
​​​​​
Cheers!

So this is what to expect from Lucy, huh? Now I'm even more excited. I've ordered a gen nato for mine as well. I cannot wait!

Cheapest NATO looks to have improved their quality- I had a band from them that was the design Bond wore in Goldfinger on my old apple watch, and this looks much nicer.

Reactions: Mr.JC

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16

Dano-D

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/19
Thank you Dano. I cannot argue with good taste!

Leather strap is from cheapest NATO. There is always something new and cheap to try and switch things up. Currently debating on getting a black leather with yellow gold hardware. https://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/p...92355​​​

Thanks for the link and bookmarked. Surprisingly affordable too. How soft is it? I've been using the "Infantry" brand one from Ali and it is very comfortable.

Last edited:

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Ok guys I'm a little confused about the MKS and V6F. I have the old miyota one and I'm upgrading it to one of these models. I've done a ton of reading and I keep seeing conflicting information and I'm hoping you guys can help me get some stuff straightened out.

I've read the MKS has a better braclet and NATO (flat links and no TM on clasp)

The MKS has a better dial (correct raised font, closer color and texture, closer lume etc)

I know the V6F has the super clone and correct power reserve and that the MKS has the jewet which I don't really care about. I'd prefer more accurate on the wrist than in the case back. I have read about the V6F and can not find any info that they have upgraded the dial and bracelet is this correct? Thanks guys and gals.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Yes, they are.
Moreover is the power reserve of the clone 8400/8500 about 50..60h like the GEN.

I tested the power reserve of my VSF CrPO with the 8500 movement and it came out at 60h and 40min.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: stufuse

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Ok guys I'm a little confused about the MKS and V6F. I have the old miyota one and I'm upgrading it to one of these models. I've done a ton of reading and I keep seeing conflicting information and I'm hoping you guys can help me get some stuff straightened out.

I've read the MKS has a better braclet and NATO (flat links and no TM on clasp)

The MKS has a better dial (correct raised font, closer color and texture, closer lume etc)

I know the V6F has the super clone and correct power reserve and that the MKS has the jewet which I don't really care about. I'd prefer more accurate on the wrist than in the case back. I have read about the V6F and can not find any info that they have upgraded the dial and bracelet is this correct? Thanks guys and gals.

The bezel ring at the MKS is to thick. In summary the VSF makes a more authentic impression to me.
Regarding the REP-Nato: Buy a phenomene Nato. Their Nato straps are very fine and smooth, nearly like silk.
Phenomen's Nato have a better quality than the GEN.

Please read and make yourself your opinion:
https://omegaforums.net/threads/revi...spectre.59456/

Producer's Website:
https://phenomenato.com/

And NO, neither I am affiliated with Phenomene's, nor do I get any provisions. I am simply delighted by their quality.

Reactions: Watchnewb7

chrome72

Renowned Member
7/12/17
Houston TX Baby
Spectre Pieces
I have the V6 Spectre with the Miyota movement. I noticed my watch was making a lot of noise, turned it around and saw this. There is a tiny screw between the glass caseback and rotor and an almost crescent wrench like piece next to it. Before I take this apart, does anyone know where these are from?

Last edited: