• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

erudite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/18
VUgTu0.md.jpg
VUgi26.md.jpg

VUiu2A.jpg

Hey guys, would anyone mind taking a quick glance at my MKS qc? Does the dial alignment look ok?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.JC and Pyknic

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Looks like the bezel might be out by a click. Ask your TD to check.

Active

Looking Around
16/4/19
Hi all. I'm sure it's been asked 1000 times before so sorry. I'm in the UK looking to buy the VSF version, which TD should I use? Also is there anything in particular I should look out for on the QC pics to make sure it's latest version and all is well?

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Maybe not a 1000x but enough times. Have you read through this whole threads? I know it’s a lot of reading but you will wiser about this watch once you been through it. You can then decide which TD to go for and which makes you want.

Any reason why you are going with VSF instead of MKS?

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Hi all. I'm sure it's been asked 1000 times before so sorry. I'm in the UK looking to buy the VSF version, which TD should I use? Also is there anything in particular I should look out for on the QC pics to make sure it's latest version and all is well?

Ask Sead (supermirror). Might be, he has your desired watch already in his EU-Stock.

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
Does anyone know if VSF links will work on a V6F bracelet?

LanthanVN

Horology Curious
4/1/19
Received my watch today from Lucy after 3 months (you can see full story in her TD section).
It's a latest VSF version with correct 5 and TM on bracelet. I'm really happy about the QC quality from Lucy.
The watch fit nicely, bezel is tight and play free.
20190425_101650.jpg

20190425_101712.jpg

20190425_102353.jpg

Shogo

27/4/19
I have read through the whole thread and it looks like that most users are leaning towards VSF now, rather than MKS. I am interested in getting a Spectre but I'm skeptical about the VSF A8400/8500 movement. If it breaks, I can basically throw the watch away because there are no spare parts. Why don't I just go for the MKS you might ask? Well, I don't think I could live with the "Jewets" flaw. This would be my first rep and maybe it's just not a good choice for that occasion. Maybe I should look for another watch with a normal movement and no obvious flaws like the JeweTs.

erudite

8/11/18
Hey guys, just got my MKS through and on the second time of closing the bracelet it has become jammed (luckily it wasn't on my wrist).

Any tips on how to unjam it without damaging it? The two buttons are stuck (depressed in).

itwastyped

4/4/19
Is the VSF superclone movement servicable/replaceable at all? I really want this piece..