• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Correct. The gen for my rep is the original that comes with the Spectre with the 007 marking. It was the last one at my local boutique in So.Cal. I paid almost $200. It didn't come with fhe buckle though, I cheaped out on a $50 buckle, since I had the one from the replica NATO, and it seemed to be pretty solid and good quality.

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
This watch definitely needs to be worn on the NATO to be fully appreciated like Daniel Craig wore it in Spectre. And preferably on the gen NATO ;).
VVyln3.png

VVyod8.png

Not sure about the rep NATO, but on the gen the keepers are very buttery smooth and the edges oh so soft. The strap just just speaks luxury. Truly takes the rep to a whole other level with the gen NATO.

Yes. I had the watch with the SS strap and wore that like maybe a couple of weeks and then switch back to Nato. The SS just made the watch look bland. With the Nato it looks beautiful.

tangle

5/8/09
UK
The gen omega nato is super, I bought one for £70 I think, unless you have a real spectre they will not sell you the 007 one, but the gen nato is the same but no markings on the keeper, but the quality is so nice for a reasonable investment

Sent from my iPad using RWI

recoil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/18
Mr. JC you got a deal at $200, and Tangle got one for
£70 he did even better granted it is not a 007 version. I checked eBay and the cheapest I can find is £275 that translates to $366 + $10 Shipping = $376. That is as much as the watch! Is the gen really worth the money? I can't see the difference in pictures from the rep to the gen I guess this is one of those things that you need to have in your hands to appreciate.
It is all in the eye of the beholder, I do like the bracelet more than the NATO, and I do like the leather watchband too. With that said I can't wait to get my watch to try them both :)
On that note I heard from my TD and he was able to get a buckle without the "TM" so I am happy. Is going to take 2-3 weeks for the watch to arrive I am trying not to think about it since the wait is killing me!

jamiex

25/7/09
Yorkshire
I got mine from the Omega boutique in Leeds for £120, you can get them from Omega website for the same price as well.

recoil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/18
Jamiex, you are correct! I just saw the regular NATO for $160, however I did not see the 007 NATO.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Mr. JC you got a deal at $200, and Tangle got one for
£70 he did even better granted it is not a 007 version. I checked eBay and the cheapest I can find is £275 that translates to $366 + $10 Shipping = $376. That is as much as the watch! Is the gen really worth the money? I can't see the difference in pictures from the rep to the gen I guess this is one of those things that you need to have in your hands to appreciate.
It is all in the eye of the beholder, I do like the bracelet more than the NATO, and I do like the leather watchband too. With that said I can't wait to get my watch to try them both :)
On that note I heard from my TD and he was able to get a buckle without the "TM" so I am happy. Is going to take 2-3 weeks for the watch to arrive I am trying not to think about it since the wait is killing me!

$376 is alot of money. I would say that the gen at $160-200, even without the 007 markings is still an awesome NATO and totally worth it.

But on the opposite side of the token, I think wearing it on your favorite NATO or strap of choice (cheap or expensive) is ultimately up to whatever brings you joy.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
It's good to see this watch garner so much attention all this time. I know this hobby moves fast but quite honestly this is my favorite watch and sad to see mine go off to another user here.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
I feel you I just recently sold my old one too. Are you going to get the newer version?

I cannot imagine not having this watch in my collection. Picked up the newer version from Lucy a few months back and it is amazing!

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Looks awesome Cyblade. Going to keep it on the bracelet? And how's the NATO quality?

Here is what it looks like on a light brown leather NATO from cheapest NATO.
VVBXj0.png

VVB40F.png

VVBm5r.png

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
Thanks.
No, put Nato on it. It looks good, but need to have gen in hand to say.

vinbaxter

Horology Curious
7/3/19
Where can I buy the best clones or replicas for Omega? Need to fix a geuine one. Trusted sites pls.

Is it possible to find Omega Clones with Swiss cloned movement?

Thanks

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Which parts do you need? Can't you get them from Ofrei or Cousins?

Last edited: