• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Marclnd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
3/1/19
UK
Thanks both. Yeah, I get confused as well with VSF or V6F and there is always so much debate in going for the MKS or VSF - but it sounds like VSF is the one to go for...it would be great to see some pictures when you receive it please :)

recoil

6/12/18
I'll post the QC pics when I get them, hopefully sometime next week.

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Thanks both. Yeah, I get confused as well with VSF or V6F and there is always so much debate in going for the MKS or VSF - but it sounds like VSF is the one to go for...it would be great to see some pictures when you receive it please :)

I'm waiting for QC pics as well.
It's a watch I have had my sight on for quite some time now, so I can't wait.
Just keep in mind though, that posting QC pics for others here to asses and greenlight is frowned upon.
No harm in sharing pics of a watch you're happy with of course.

One more thing that seems to cause confusion: VSF and V6F are used interchangeably on this board because they stand for the same factory.

Any senior member here may set me straight on that if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Marclnd

Marclnd

Certified
3/1/19
UK
I'm waiting for QC pics as well.
It's a watch I have had my sight on for quite some time now, so I can't wait.
Just keep in mind though, that posting QC pics for others here to asses and greenlight is frowned upon.
No harm in sharing pics of a watch you're happy with of course.

One more thing that seems to cause confusion: VSF and V6F are used interchangeably on this board because they stand for the same factory.

Any senior member here may set me straight on that if I'm wrong.

Thanks fuzzmex

jamiex

25/7/09
Yorkshire
Keep your eyes out for the dial alignment, mine is rotated to the left a fraction. It seems to be a common problem.

recoil

6/12/18
I got my QC pictures today, however I am a bit put off since the clasp has the "TM" on it, I thought they didn't had that flaw anymore, anyhow I am asking if the bracelet can be replaced, other than that it looks amazing. Here are the pics … https://postimg.cc/gallery/34g5jcfui/

recoil

6/12/18
Actually the watch has a NATO strap too, however I do like the bracelet tho and would like to have one closer to gen. I am hoping it can be replaced.

fuzzmex

2/9/17
I got my QC pictures today, however I am a bit put off since the clasp has the "TM" on it, I thought they didn't had that flaw anymore, anyhow I am asking if the bracelet can be replaced, other than that it looks amazing. Here are the pics … https://postimg.cc/gallery/34g5jcfui/

At first glance the watch in the pics look very good.
Great rep.
As for the bracelet, I can see your point and it's worth a try.

I myself did not even bother ordering the bracelet for this one; I think this watch really needs a nato strap to shine, either an Omega gen, or a nice vintagy aftermarket strap.

recoil

6/12/18
Have you been able to compare the gen NATO vs the rep? By looking at pictures I can't tell if there is any differences.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
This watch definitely needs to be worn on the NATO to be fully appreciated like Daniel Craig wore it in Spectre. And preferably on the gen NATO ;).
VVyln3.png

VVyod8.png

Not sure about the rep NATO, but on the gen the keepers are very buttery smooth and the edges oh so soft. The strap just just speaks luxury. Truly takes the rep to a whole other level with the gen NATO.

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
This watch definitely needs to be worn on the NATO to be fully appreciated like Daniel Craig wore it in Spectre. And preferably on the gen NATO ;).

Not sure about the rep NATO, but on the gen the keepers are very buttery smooth and the edges oh so soft. The strap just just speaks luxury. Truly takes the rep to a whole other level with the gen NATO.

Is that the actual 007 NATO that comes with the Spectre, or the one with the unmarked keeper?