• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

DubbyBubby

Looking Around
23/4/18
I don't know why but it seems like Speedmasters don't get any love on here! All I ever see in the Omega forums is Seamasters. C'mon people!!

I actually just tried a different site than I've been using for my Rolexes which had a better selection of Omega, very happy with the product so far (only had it a week - we'll see if it lasts).

It's called watchstandard.com (https://watchstandard.com/omega/) and the prices weren't bad for the quality. I'll post pics below - anybody see any fatal flaws? I've been comparing my watch vs the Omega factory site and can't find any big differences.

***Bought it with the bracelet - strap in second pick was actually five bucks on Amazon!***
my omega seamaster replica

seamaster with different strap

nine

Known Member
17/9/13
Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300'' - Overview

Omega has launched a new 007 watch for the new James Bond movie Spectre. Like other 007 models the watch is based on a existing model but with some differences made to it. The new Omega Seamaster 300 Co-Axial Spectre (SPC300) is based on the regualar SMP300 that came out earlier this year.

The SPC300 differs from the SMP300 in the following ways:
- Bidirectional bezel opposed to unidirectional
- GMT bezel opposed to a minute bezel
- No pearl
- Lolipop seconds hand
- No 12 at dial
- Larger logo on dial
- NATO strap
- Brushed mid-links on bracelet opposed to polished
- 007 caseback engravings

Below you see the regular (top) and Spectre (bottom)
seamaster300.png

james-bond-limited-edition-omega-seamaster-300.jpg

V1
The factories took pretty long to rep the SPC300 regarding they allready repped the SMP300 pretty well. The first version was released about 3 weaks after Spectre hit the theatres in Europe. The SPC300 came with the same movement as the SMP300, a Miyota 8215 decorated like Omega's 8400.

Offcourse this V1 had some flaws:

- Brushed crown instead of polished
- Brushed rim underneath bezel instead of polished
- 20mm lugs instead of 21mm
- Inner bezel ring too thin
- 5 on bezel in wrong font
- Cheap, unbranded NATO strap
- Bracelet with polished mid links

V1.5
A couple of weeks after the inital release KW factory came out with a branded NATO strap. This 20mm strap has the correct branded hardware but the strap is still a cheap NATO. This NATO could be ordered seperately from out TD's and they became availlable for future orders for a SPC300, they called this the V1.5.

V2
This V1.5 was sold out near the beginning of December and we had to wait for KW to come out with a new batch around the 20th. At first we expected just a new batch but KW had made some changes to the SPC300 giving birth to the V2.

The V2 had to following improvements compared to V1.5:
- 21+mm lugs
- Slightly thicker inner bezel (still narrower than the gen)
- Correct font at 5
- Polished rim underneath the bezel

With enlarging the lug with KW created a new problem, the branded NATO strap and the bracelet wouldn't fit the case anymore because there is a 1+mm gap. KW told the TD's that the new bracelets (brushed and 21mm) will be availlable around the 17th of January.

V2.5
The SPC300 now comes with a 21mm nato and brushed bracelet. This are the only differences from the V2 so I consider this V2.5

Below you see the my SPC300 V2.5
GnotO9.jpg

WZm2j5.jpg

NjkHgg.jpg

Current flaws
The V2 is a very nice rep with just some minor flaws wich can be corrected in future versions. The currect flaws of the V2 are:

- Brushed crown instead of polished
- Inner bezel ring too narrow
- Cheap NATO strap

The movement in the SPC300, the Miyota 8125, may not run as smooth as an ETA. Multiple members have shown that their seconds hand stutters between the 10 and 40 minute mark but there are also people whose has a smooth sweep (like mine). A word of advice: Ask your TD to send you a video of the seconds hand making a full rotation

Some say the dial is less textured than the gen, I don't know about this but these are the kind of micro flaws that every rep has.

Here is my short review for SPC300, I think some rember will interting with the Gen feeling Rep Nato strap .
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...d-omega-seamaster-300-spectre-better-than-v6f

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
I don't know why but it seems like Speedmasters don't get any love on here! All I ever see in the Omega forums is Seamasters. C'mon people!!

I actually just tried a different site than I've been using for my Rolexes which had a better selection of Omega, very happy with the product so far (only had it a week - we'll see if it lasts).

It's called watchstandard.com (https://watchstandard.com/omega/) and the prices weren't bad for the quality. I'll post pics below - anybody see any fatal flaws? I've been comparing my watch vs the Omega factory site and can't find any big differences.

***Bought it with the bracelet - strap in second pick was actually five bucks on Amazon!***
my omega seamaster replica

seamaster with different strap

1. This is a Seamaster thread, therefore it's to be expected that posters are discussing Seamasters.

2. Speedmaster reps are probably not as popular as Seamaster reps because there aren't any chrono movements used in reps that have the same subdial spacing as a 321/861/1861 Omega movement, therefore it's very easy to spot a fake Speedy as the index marker at 6 is too short.

3. The pictures you posted show what you describe as a Speedy rep with proper subdial spacing. That would be a great development, but the website you link to doesn't show that particular watch. Care to provide a direct link to this exact watch?

-prick

15/1/17
quite obviously a scam!
two postings and both about his speedmaster
i call bullshit

Reactions: Sogeha

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
Yeah I reported the post as a spam scam a couple of weeks ago but it never got removed. Figured I'd play along and see what excuses he came up with for why his dealer can no longer get a Speedy rep with proper subdial spacing LOL.

chrome72

Renowned Member
7/12/17
Houston TX Baby
Is there a good way to tell the difference between V6 factory versions of the watch and a another factory's version of the Seamaster Spectre by looking at the back? I know the color of the lume is a give away (more blueish in the V6 version) but want to be able to tell if a watch is V6 by looking at other clues in pictures.

Last edited:

nine

Known Member
17/9/13
Is there a good way to tell the difference between V6 factory versions of the watch and a another factory's version of the Seamaster Spectre by looking at the back? I know the color of the lume is a give away (more blueish in the V6 version) but want to be able to tell if a watch is V6 by looking at other clues in pictures.

V6f vs which factory you need? Now we can not get New V6f rep, it is halt in production long time. now we are looking for New SPC300 factory as the thread I had post.

chrome72

Renowned Member
7/12/17
Houston TX Baby
I just got the V6 what appears to be the V2.5 version. If the movement craps out on me is it simple as putting a new one in and putting the dial/hands back on? I know this is a "decorated" movement so don't know if there is more to it than that.

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
I just got the V6 what appears to be the V2.5 version. If the movement craps out on me is it simple as putting a new one in and putting the dial/hands back on? I know this is a "decorated" movement so don't know if there is more to it than that.

Any second hand stutter?

joshwatch

Horology Curious
30/3/18

Nice watch... That looks to be a very accurate replica. I got a similar Omega from yjwatches.com but it was easily dented. YJ definitely used cheap metals on mine but for the $150 USD I paid I can't complain. I'll look forward to hearing about the durability of your watchstandard.com purchase as you get more experience with it.

Cyber1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/17
Anyone know who makes the best rep for this version?

17331275_1_640.jpg

I already have a rep that I got for $140 but apparently, it's a bad one.

2qnXWr4.jpg

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
Anyone know who makes the best rep for this version?
]

I already have a rep that I got for $140 but apparently, it's a bad one.

This is a thread on the 300 Seamaster not at all related to this ... if you post in the right thread you prob will get an answer and do some research rather than just ask to be spoon fed

Reactions: lumentin

Sic4531

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
A nice spectre rep is on my bucket list. I patiently await the new releases...

Josue574

Looking Around
31/10/14

Who did you buy it from? I’m looking to make this my first rep, but I understand its currently out of production and the one that is in production is a bad/not so good REP?

Josue574

Looking Around
31/10/14
got it from the member to member sales section. there was one listed recently. I basically refreshed the sales section every hour.

Got it, thanks. Apparently MKF is developing a new Rep for this Omega. Hopefully it’s quality.