• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

WatchyZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/22
Germany
I contacted Eric quite a few times in the last months and last week he finally got his hands on a Spectre. Paid and got QC same day. It's now on the way to me. :)

opti7

Horology Curious
14/9/16
Could You post QC pics . It's good to know if quality is the same as before raids .

WatchyZ

16/3/22
Germany
Don‘t know if it‘s allowed to post QC here, but I will try to take some pictures of it once it arrived.

spaceman007

5/1/22
Don‘t know if it‘s allowed to post QC here, but I will try to take some pictures of it once it arrived.
I would like to see the photos too, why can't you post them?

I'm still waiting on my order from Eric and I'm very curious.. Please post or PM the link at least

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

spaceman007

5/1/22
I would like to see the photos too, why can't you post them?

I'm still waiting on my order from Eric and I'm very curious.. Please post or PM the link at least

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

WatchyZ

16/3/22
Germany
Oh, hope he didn’t gave me yours? Sorry!

I am confident that he will be able to get his hands on a Spectre for you too.

mr.emulator

23/1/14
Hey,

I want to order the Spectre. Do you have the email address from Eric for me please?

Thanks and cheers

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

WatchyZ

16/3/22
Germany
He is not a TD here, but you can see his business card with contact details in the QC pics.

miquel

Known Member
6/9/06
Here's my VSF - I bought it about 1.5 years ago.

ZbNSuL.md.jpg

VBTnZq.md.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: magoohkg and Dark12