• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

doc_O

17/1/16
Just received mine.
There is no sign of stuttering as I can notice.
Very satisfied with mine so far!!
:thumbup:

doc_O

17/1/16
05841047e0e01da132b0193d39ffe378.jpg

Lovin' it!

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk.

Reactions: jpferry315

najibs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/10
Check out the video on the making of the watch for the movie. Very cool.

Also, here's a video of a gen...which also has the stutter. After owning many automatics, here's my reasoning why the stutter is normal. The fact that the seconds hand has the thick round lollipop-like part all the way at the edge, it makes any stutter on the hand more evident. The reason you don't notice it as easily on other watches it because most have a thin seconds hand, with a thin edge at the extreme makes the stutter of an automatic much less obvious. The thicker the seconds hand, the more evident a stutter will be. The thinner the seconds hand, the less evident a stutter will be. Simple as that.

https://youtu.be/scRVWE9X2ag

bassmanz

17/12/10
I don't see any stutter in the video. Miyota stutter is completely different.

doc_O

17/1/16
Wearing two days by now, the only stutter that I can really notice is when I shake my wrist firmly.
Otherwise, no other problems and it is keeping time correctly.
Very happy indeed!
:thumbup:

darrent

29/1/16
Still waiting for mine to come back from repair. In regards to my stutter it had nothing to do what the second hand looked like...it actually dropped 3 to 4 seconds as it headed downwards to the 6 o clock position. Noticeable I would say no matter what second hand was on it

darrent

29/1/16
I know these are "homage" watches but they still cost £200. If you bought a Seiko for that money and the second hand was stuttering and stopping would you not be a tad disappointed ?

darrent

29/1/16
Looks good Doc, can't wait to get mine back and start wearing it again

pike0158

25/5/15
CONUS
I don't think that is a legit site. There is a TS watches but the legit one keeps saying scam sites are always using their name. Here is the real TSwatch site. www.tswatch.club

MarkTS

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/8/08
http://www.tswatches.cn/om17860-seamaster-300-spectre-limited-edition-v6f-11-best-a8500-p-5746.html

This site claims to have a cloned rolex 3135, is that better than the Miyota 8215?

Beware!!! MUST READ!!
The web site domain name: " www.tswatches.cn " . and Our company does not have Sally this person !!! and the email address: sales.tswatch**@gmail.com is Not our email !!
This is a Scam web site and Scam e-mail address. They are Not us ! Not Real TSwatch!! They used to pretend to be puretime before and now they are pretending to be us, . but they told everyone that they are TSWATCH. many of our customers already scamed by them. They never ship package after buyer paid !!! please stay away from them.