• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

TimeTravel_0

Looking Around
15/2/16
Thanks for the review. I've a question about the v2.5 replica. Could it be serviced if necessary or not? (Real question, please check it before answer, thanks)

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
Thanks for the review. I've a question about the v2.5 replica. Could it be serviced if necessary or not? (Real question, please check it before answer, thanks)

It comes with a Miyota 8215 movement which can be serviced, yes

darrent

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/16
Just received my QC photographs of my watch....looks stunning and cannot wait

darrent

29/1/16
Just looked at the tracking and mine should hopefully be with me very soon. Have to say Ryan and the team at intime have been brilliant. If the watch is spot on than it has been a fantastic experience dealing with this company

Tiz71

Patron
18/5/13
New Jersey USA
does anyone know if you can buy just bracelet for it? to be honest not a huge fan of teh cheap nato strap.

darrent

29/1/16
Just received my Omega Spectre from Ryan and the team at intime. Took only 2 weeks (if that) to arrive. Cannot load my photographs for some reason but will tell you it is stunning. I personally prefer the metal bracelet on it but the nato strap is really nice as well. Watch is well made, a good weight and the bracelet is well built as well. From my first email to receiving my watch I cannot fault Ryan and intime....superb

doc_O

17/1/16
darrent, can you tell me about the NATO quality? How does it feel on the wrist? Does the touch is something like the seat belt fabric?

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk.

SalvadorDani

21/2/16
Barcelona
Just received my Omega Spectre from Ryan and the team at intime. Took only 2 weeks (if that) to arrive. Cannot load my photographs for some reason but will tell you it is stunning. I personally prefer the metal bracelet on it but the nato strap is really nice as well. Watch is well made, a good weight and the bracelet is well built as well. From my first email to receiving my watch I cannot fault Ryan and intime....superb

Enjoy your watch! It'd be great if you upload some photos.

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
Nice! Enjoy it [MENTION=120082]darrent[/MENTION]

[MENTION=119293]doc_O[/MENTION] The rep Nato is nothing like the gen strap. It is the same as any cheap $5 nato

darrent

29/1/16
The nato is def not soft but the buckle and other bits on it are good quality. I am wearing it with the braclet but may buy a plain black nato

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
The hardware is pretty nice indeed. The dimenaions are incorrect though.
On the gen nato, it loops exactly through the keeper and then gets stuck at where the strap bends. On the rep the keepers is to wide so the strap will slip through

SalvadorDani

21/2/16
Barcelona
The hardware is pretty nice indeed. The dimenaions are incorrect though.
On the gen nato, it loops exactly through the keeper and then gets stuck at where the strap bends. On the rep the keepers is to wide so the strap will slip through

As long as I understand the strap is bad quality however the watch is almost 1:1. Am I wrong?