• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

darrent

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/16
I was not sure of the shiny links down the middle of the bracelet but starting to grow on me

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
I was not sure of the shiny links down the middle of the bracelet but starting to grow on me

Be aware that the Spectre version does not have polished but brushed links on the middle of the bracelet. The regular SMP300 has polished mid links

darrent

29/1/16
Thanks Pure, personally prefer brushed but I gather the Bond version has 007 inprinted on the clasp ? is this correct ?

Monkeymanmill

Looking Around
3/2/16
New to the forum so hello!
I too have just ordered from Intime, absolutely flawless service, I can't wait to receive it.
Currently "Processed at HONG KONG" so fingers crossed I get by Friday :thumbup:

shockme66

14/2/07
I like it; looks much better on a wrist than alone. Cool watch.

abog

19/7/13
Thank for great description.
Anyone have info if there will come soon v3?
Or just buy v2.5?
Is v6f from puretime actually v2.5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darrent

29/1/16
Looking to order one for myself on Friday from Intime. Those of you that have just got theirs, two questions....is the movement okay and is the bracelet a good standard ? Regards DT

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
Ryan will not respond before the 15th because of CNY

I don't know about the bracelet, haven't had it in my hands.

outatime

Known Member
4/2/15
Thank for great description.
Anyone have info if there will come soon v3?
Or just buy v2.5?
Is v6f from puretime actually v2.5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing I saw the v6f on Intime's site

darrent

29/1/16
Is there a massive difference between the V3 and the V2.5 ?

RisinT96

Horology Curious
4/2/16
Hey,
I'm wondering how good is the lume on v2/2.5, if anyone who has it could share his opinion it'd be a great help.

Thanks a lot :)

pike0158

25/5/15
CONUS
I got mine from Lucy 2 weeks ago before CNY. The movement is horrible if it isn't laying flat. When I have it in my watch winder or worse yet on my, the second hand will stop for 2-3 seconds like it is stuck and then drop. I would say that is more than a "stutter". Maybe I just had bad one. But Lucy prides herself on her QC so this is very odd. I contacted Lucy about but won't hear from her until after CNY. I shot a video of it. PM me if you want to see it. Does anyone know if I can purchase a 2836 clone to swap out the Miyota 8215?

darrent

29/1/16
Just purchased a Seamaster 300 Spectre from Ryan yesterday. First ever purchased and first time using Western Union. Ryan has been really helpful through his emails and kept me updated. Top service

dvs1

Horology Curious
16/2/16
Hey people

I have been buying replica watches now for the past year or so with varying levels of success.

After being burnt a few times with crap movements etc I though i would dig a little deeper before spending my hard earn cash on another replica

I am looking to buy 007 spectre, who has everybody brought theirs from - who would recommend. How much did you pay?

Thanks in advance

darrent

29/1/16
Hi Dvs1, I will be posting a thread once I receive mine so it may help you when purchasing one